awards, season info, user pages, etc

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Jul 14, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

awards, season info, user pages, etc

If you guys haven't notice, I have made threads for end of season awards, season information, and user pages...which are locked.

I will update these threads as time goes by..

End of Season Awards
    I am pretty sure the actual thread explains it all, but this is basically just an easy and fun was for us to look back and recap the season by pointing out some of the significant things that occured.

I make a thread at season end (during off season recruiting)..for us to talk/discuss possible award winners..

I think it will be a lot of fun...and I may be able to work something out where you get some sort of icon achieving an award...idk about that..but i'll be thinking..

another thought is that when an actual winner is named ..I, with help from the award winner, can write a short (2-3 paragraph) summary of the award winner..why they won..etc

Season Information
    At the end of each season I will update how that season went so we can look back on each year and so on..

User Pages
    Here is where I will try and keep all your records and history. Each user will have their own "post" or page that I will update with things as consecutive wins...consecutive wins vs other users..win/loss vs users..it's really up to you guys

other things
    Another thought I had was to make this SORT OF a MAC vs C USA by having the two conference champions face off in week 1 of the next season. Of course, this would have to be agreed upon by both users and would be up to them. But I thought this would be a fun way of seeing which conference was really more dominant. It would also be a way for us to cheer for our conference...even though we are huge rivals, we always want to see our conferences do well out of conference!

any thoughts on this? any things you have been thinking of?

2. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

I'm sure you can upload highlights like in last years game. I believe those could be retrieved online by going to ea sports world??? If it's the same this year we could submit highlights from the season to make a highlight reel? Just a thought. I don't know how complicated that would be, probably not very???

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

yeah...we can do that..

the only problem is you can only have 5 videos on EASW at a time...

which is an issue for me..

if there is a way that we can download them to our computer that would help out a ton, but as of right now there isn't...

another thing to add, is that people would have to remember to save video...i always do, but for others it may be hard to remember

4. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

SCRATCH THAT!! they are letting us download the videos again which is great..

but this is what you need to do..

Saving video, Downloading to computer, uploading to MMP
    1. After the game go to EAhighlights..and save the videos you want. You can save up to 5 videos, so make them good.
    2. Once they are saved. Exit the game, then go "My NCAA10", then "My Legacy", then "EA Sports Highlights"...from there, in our case you would go to OD and then select the videos that you saved and press "A" to upload them to EASportsWorld.
    3. After that, go to EASW...log in, go to my media at the top under your name, then go down and click my media (a diff my media) and you should see your videos..click on them individually.
    4. Under the video you will see an option to download the video, click I Accept, then click save, then click save.

Now, you have to make an account on MyMaddenPad.com
    1. so, make an account..
    2. then, go to video..you will see "upload a video (.flv or youtube)"..click this, go to browse..find the file you just saved..i'd use the search..
    3. then you are set..im about to see if the embed code works for this site which it prolly doesnt..but either way, we could just post links to the site

<object classid=clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000 codebase=http://fpdownload.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=8,0,0,0 width=450 height=400 id=video align=middle><param name=allowScriptAccess value=sameDomain /><param name=movie value=http://www.mymaddenpad.com/modules/video/player.swf?videoid=9d1fa7b02107d030c06f84d9f1406caf&autoplay=true&buffertime=5&localmode=true&user=Shopmaster&r_id=f901c6e366f54939d8046b113c5da693&streamtitle=test /><param name=quality value=high /><param name=bgcolor value=#000000 /><embed src=http://www.mymaddenpad.com/modules/video/player.swf?videoid=9d1fa7b02107d030c06f84d9f1406caf&autoplay=true&buffertime=5&localmode=true&user=Shopmaster&r_id=f901c6e366f54939d8046b113c5da693&streamtitle=test quality=high bgcolor=#000000 width=450 height=400 name=video align=middle allowScriptAccess=sameDomain type=application/x-shockwave-flash pluginspage=http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer /></object><br><font color=orange size=2 style=arial>This Media Was Taken From <a href=www.mymaddenpad.com> MyMaddenPad.com - Social Network for Madden Ballers!</a></font>