Awards?

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by geauxtigers810, Jul 28, 2009.

1. geauxtigers810

geauxtigers810 Walk On

Awards?

I saw some of the other leagues are doing weekly awards (Game of the Week, Player of the Week, etc.). Is anyone interested in doing something like this?

2. GoBlue10

GoBlue10 Guest

mentioning the upcoming game of the week is fine w/ me

and if someone gets national attention (awards, POTW, milestones, etc.)

3. Maynard

Maynard Banned

if anyone wants to do this i can get you setup here with a sub forum and whatever else u need for posting on this site. The blogs should be coming soon which could be a great place to show case awards.

I have ZERO graphics skills. Plus my main focus for season 1 is keeping this league fun for everyone, keeping all the current owners and getting us to year 2. so if anyone is interested have at it

4. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

that would be dope. especially if we had a leauge mvp (best player of all our leauge teams) and we kept that goin each season.

5. Trixster

Trixster Guest

I could possibly do this.

I mean I love the idea, and it would not take a lot of time to do.

Give me til tomorrow night around this time to decide if I have the time, but I am thinking that I should be able to.

6. Maynard

Maynard Banned

cool.....yeah if you do it, just keep it simple. I see to many leagues where they bite off more then they can chew. whatever you want to do is cool

7. Trixster

Trixster Guest

Go ahead and set it up. I have some very simple details to post and it should not be to hard or time consuming to do.

If anyone wants to join me on the three man voting committee please post here saying so.

8. LB Fitted

LB Fitted Walk On

i will join, do u have aim? that will make contact simple and quick

9. Trixster

Trixster Guest

Nope, no aim You can PM me on the site really easy, or through email easily.

Jon.dahlstrom@gmail.com