Away until Sunday

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Basis4aDay56, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Away until Sunday

I have a user game this week, but I will not be around until Sunday. Had I known that it was going to be a user game, I could have made 100% sure to get it in before the advance. We still probably can, but if not, I will alert AG/everyone and I hope that a day extension would be granted.

If recchem can play after 3pm eastern than I don't think there will be a problem.

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

On second thought, how is recchem in both the OFFL east AND west? I would definitely rather play a user than the CPU, but still... kind of odd. One coach, 2 teams.

3. Colemanchu

Colemanchu GOAT SPLITTER

Maybe he needs a twelve step program? Honestly though if there is an opening in the east I'd be interested to pull double duty.

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Just got home from work. I had asked if I could take UCLA and give up West Virginia. I wasnt sure when or if this would happen and apparently it did :)

Sunday may be tough for me. I have dinner at the in-laws but should be available from noon until 2pm PST. I could probably start no later than 2pm PST. If for some reason this doesnt work, feel free to but me on AUTO.

5. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Ah, cool! Glad to see that this was a switch rather than a double-up. Check out the 'Game Scheduling' thread -- asked you a couple non-game related questions in there!

That timing should work, lets continue the discussion over in the other thread though.

6. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

I thought the design of this setup was 1 user, 1 team, so it was live or die with your one squad and more time to devote to that team.

7. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I only have the one team now. I gave up West Virginia to join the Pac10. I spoke with Archie and Raz about it and they did not have a problem. If they would have said "no we would prefer you stick with your team" I certainly would have. Not trying to buck the system here :)

8. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Didn't realize it was a switch. Thanks.