B.S. Thread per Cocky Marine

Discussion in 'Overdrive' started by CharlestonUSC, Jun 22, 2011.

1. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

We can put all off topic horse shit conversation in here because Cocky is getting worn out by having to sort through the multiple alerts he must be getting in his inbox.

On another note, if anyone has any spare cranberry juice, a natural diuretic, please mail it to Cocky to hopefully expell all the sand from his vagina before the next week is advanced.

:p Something doesn't feel right about a grown man inserting these crazy smiley faces on a message board but i will go ahead and do it anyway. I need to be assured that this smiley face will alert Cocky to my intention of humor and not insult.

2. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Just to clarify one more time, I'm completely messing around with Cocky and Jason over the alert thing so please don't take this thread or the other comments seriously as this is all in good fun. Almost as good as when I'll take over South Carolina next year once Cocky gets demoted to Wide Receiver's Coach. That's not an insult though, if it is good enough for Jr. it must be good enough for Cocky! LOL

3. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

oh and is the demo for 12 still dropping next week or is it sooner?

4. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

No more e-mail notifications!!!
    [​IMG]

5. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Check out this gameplay footage from 12. Got it from the ncaa news thread.

6. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

lol...i know you are joking you dont have to explain yourself. Charleston have you seen any evidence of cocky in a cage or carolinas entrance at all?

7. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

Hell no not yet and you bet your ass I'm waiting to see if they're going to include it since they made such a big deal about team entrances this year. I vaguely remember a conversation years ago that said the school would not release rights or something for them to use our fight song before, so it may be the same case with the intro but I'm not sure.

In all honesty we might not be a traditional powerhouse or have history, but we certainly have one of the Top 15 entrances in college football, so EA's reasoning for not including escapes me right now. Maybe we'll get lucky and it will be in there.

8. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

i agree. we probably got shit on again. how hard is it to put cocky in a damn cage? geeesh.

9. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

The cage would be awesome but I really would just settle for the team running out of the tunnel to 2001 and a camera panning across the stadium at a little higher than field level showing everything. If it isn't in this year's edition I'll email and inquire about why it hasn't been added yet and if it is possible to add it to later titles.

10. White Walkers

White Walkers Walk On

that would suffice. and have the band and cheerleaders there for the players to run through spelling out gamecocks. and why cant the fans yell out game--------cocks during the game everyone in a while? i guess im asking for toooo much.

11. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

you could add the stadium cheers to the custom stadium sounds. only you would hear it on your end, but that would still be cool.

12. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

hey the 12 demo comes out on the 28th and game drops on the 12th. are we calling it quits after the bowl game or starting a new season? B/c I know gamestop is still offering a ten dollar credit for ncaa 11 as long as you have the box for it. I was going to trade it in before the first of the month to get the credit for 12.

13. C Young

C Young Walk On

Looks like I was only a year off - Brad Chase will be breaking 2,000 yds this year not last yr! lol

14. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

@gwill. dammit man, you are now the defending nat champ in both dynasties I am in.

15. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

WTF?! Did Miami get left out of the title game? If they did that is complete horse shit. CPU logic should give undefeated users priority over undefeated CPU teams when it comes to BCS rankings. Sorry Cocky that sucks bro but also congrats to gwill for the title.

16. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

I think he lost to Clemson in the ACC title game

17. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

I know its crazy. Back to back here, and one in the Rise. I wonder what's the TF record for national titles in 3 seasons, b/c I've won 3 titles with two teams in three seasons.

18. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

oh damn that is right, he would've had to play clay. i remember clay saying he won the acc again and i didn't even connect miami with that. Wow that is a nice jab at Cocky from Clay. Way to keep your bud from a national title game appearance LOL! Hopefully Cocky has better luck in the tournament.

@Cocky Marine
    @clayandlbf

Are you guys going to do a scouting report on eachother? I'm curious to see how Cocky plays and interested if Cocky took any info from my report of clay to his preparation of the title game.

19. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

I'll do one about Cocky either later tonight or tomorrow. We've almost played each other too much and we know each other tendancies all to well. Even though we know what might be coming, apparently neither of us can stop it b/c we usually score alot against each other.

20. BigKing

BigKing Enforcer of Freedom

And to think I had you by a couple TD's at halftime and couldn't hold on. Congrats on the Championship, I'll see you next season with apparently at least one of the players that had committed to OSU.

21. gwill

gwill Sierra, Hotel, India, Echo, Lima, Delta

Committed and signed. Just wasn't sure he wanted to go to OSU, and actually we were shocked as well when he did sign w/us.

22. Kapono

Kapono Walk On

Well then. Navy wants to play Ohio state if that is possible. And pitt if that's not too much to ask for

23. ClayRocks

ClayRocks Touch The Rock

Sounds cool, put these requests in the 2016 offseason thread so I don't forget please.

24. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

I'm digging the 4-2-5 with that robber method right now guys. I ran this early this morning on a random online game and the cheeser didn't know what to do lol! Turns out my best play against these scramble to sideline immediately after the snap guys is the nickel strong LB contain play where the OLBs run a contain, DL spies and everyone else drops to cover four behind them. This guys head was on a swivel and was completely lost lol! I'll give him some credit though, at least he waited until the third quarter to quit...

25. CharlestonUSC

CharlestonUSC Walk On

and i don't even mind playing against guys who aren't sim randomnly online anymore. I could care less about what my record is, and you can't get any better practice than a real life opponent who is making adjustments, or attempting to, to what defense you're calling.