B1G Team Breakdown

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by RyanC, Jun 14, 2012.

1. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Michigan State Spartans

PIG BOMB takes Sparty to kick off the B1G run at the end of the draft. He should have no problem getting the ball rolling as MSU will start with a solid tailback in Le'Veon Bell and have a monster on the D-line in William Gholston. The only question mark will be can he replace the production of Kirk Cousins at the quarterback position.

Iowa Hawkeyes

tmac6412 takes the Hawkeyes. To be honest I don't know too much about this roster except that they have a solid quarterback in James Vanderberg and a good receiver in Keenan Davis. Also former basketball player Adam Haluska's brother benchwarms at wideout.

Illinois Fighting Illini

vBIG SLICKv will be heading up the Fighting Illini. He will have an experienced but inconsistent quarterback with Nathan Scheelhaase and a decent enough defense. However, he will need to do some retooling before this roster is ready for a B1G title.

Northwestern Wildcats

RadarRider finishes the draft with the Wildcats of Northwestern University. The roster isn't the strongest in the nation, but they are led by quarterback Kain Colter, who is predicted to have a breakout season. Colter is a supreme athlete who fell 65 receiving yards shy of 500 yards, which would have given him 500 yard rushing, passing, and receiving for the year.

• Like Like x 1
  2. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

Can't wait to see what I can do with these guys!

[​IMG]

3. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

4. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

6. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

Glad I'm not Michigan again ughhh, those jerseys make me sick now

7. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

Ratings are meaningless when you don't win. #N'westernWins

8. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On

Historically my teams have won quite a bit with less talent. I smell domination.

9. RadarRider

RadarRider Montage!

Historically I have never cared for a persons supposed "winning record" against the CPU, and it was a nice attempt on your part. See-ya on the football field. :)

10. PIG BOMB

PIG BOMB Walk On