1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Baba Booey throws out the 1st pitch at the Mets game....

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by jms493, May 11, 2009.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

2. VaSteelah

VaSteelah Swollen Member

LMao, Looked like he was throwing with his non throwing arm.
    imagine if he threw it left handed,lol.

3. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I know....I am listening to Stern now..they have been grilling him for 40 mins now.....

4. NYJuggalo45

NYJuggalo45 Walk On

40 mins??? the show starts at 6am. It's now 9:50. Except for a quick 30 minute interview with Rodman, they have been grilling him all day. Over 3 hours. And as Gary Thorne pointed out, he will have to hear this every day for the next 2 years until Howard's Sirius contract expires. Just remember, the name "Baba Booey" was supposed to go away after a day or 2. 20 years later lol

5. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

I listen to the west coast feed.....it starts at 9 am....

6. RynoAid

RynoAid ..

Fa Fa Folhiiiii

7. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

8. Pryor 2

Pryor 2 Guest

haha thas great. My girlfriend could of thrown it better than that left handed.

9. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

yeah he clearly is not an athlete.......he looks like he let it go like 1 second too early.....but you can tell just by the way he holds the ball and they way his arms goes out....just embarrasing.

He really is a fool.....he is a lose lose situation being on the stern show. he should have know if he does screw it up he will never hear the end. if he throws a stike....no one will care, and they will still make fun of him.

10. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Yeah he takes a lot of abuse. I couldn't do that and still stick around, give him credit. Hopefully they pay him well to have his self-respect trampled daily in front of a national audience.

I wonder if he's out and about and sees Stern somewhere, if Stern even gives him 10 seconds.... Just curious, I'm not a fan of the show at all.

11. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

yes they are good friends.....Gary has been working for Howard for over 20 years now.

and yes he is finally getting paid nicely.