Back in Action

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Baron, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

2. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

what is going on? I thought you started a new dynasty so I joined and created a coach. I don't get it wtf is going on with this shit.

3. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

it wouldn't let me in the dynasty after i adv to preseason so we needed to rehost it.

4. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

I understand . . . Not sure how joining as an "existing coach" . . . aka Will Muschamp would help the matter. I'm sorry Ben, I really appreciate the invite, and I apologize to Neal, Wyrmreaver which is the main reason I joined this dynasty but I just don't think it's for me. It's been complications from the get-go to be honest. I don't know if I just have been spoiled from Jman and the 4th Horseman but this whole things a bit sloppy. Again to Ben, I mean no offense . . . and I really appreciate you taking the time to fill out my recruiting board for me but this just doesn't seem like it's going to be my cup of tea. My bad for wasting everybody's time.

5. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

joining as existing coach was mostly for people who wanted to keep their records..i really don't know how sloppy it was for the week you were in here, but ok.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Again, I truly mean no offense . . . Just questions in posts going unanswered (See Defensive playbooks), to the slow advances, and not getting tagged in posts that are relevant to me, and then all the sudden this. I'm not saying I can't be talked out of it, and I don't mean to come across as a diva that somehow needs attention either. I don' know buddy. I like you . . . Ha, let's just say it's not you, it's me . . . j/k. Seriously though. I mean I can stick around if you need the extra member and I'm not trying to be the dickhead of the group, although Jman would probably tell you that's just what I am. Perhaps I just get too frustrated sometimes. I want my cake and wish to be able to eat it too . . . okay, I just threw that last one in just so I could go over the analogy limit. I'll try to avoid being a prima donna and go a season here if you still want me to and see how it works out.

7. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Chuck, I'd highly recommend sticking around. It doesn't look like a tight ship but I think that's because (and I could be wrong on this) this isn't the main dynasty for everybody. But the games are good, the people solid and bringbackjimmy has been a good commish given all the errors we've had. 4th Horseman hasn't had the problems that LoC has (thank god). But gutting it out here would be a good idea. Plus it's a great alternative to having 56 OVR starters in 4th.

• Like Like x 1
  8. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

9. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

I'm at work and was just gonna join later. If you need us to join for scheduling, my bad, I didnt think about that til now.

Just let me play FCS, IMO.

10. DirtycashDylan

DirtycashDylan I came here to scheme and chew bubblegum...

EA made a shitty game, that's 'what is going on.' Are you new?

• Like Like x 2
  11. Mogriffjr

Mogriffjr Walk On

Featured Threads:
    not sure what complications you talking bout but BBJ make sure I get this guy scheduled so I can welcome him into the league ;)

12. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

no complaints for you calling me out on being a whiny bitch, but as far as a potential matchup goes . . . bring it

• Like Like x 2