Back to Normal

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by The Dude, Feb 15, 2012.

1. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

OK, I got our settings back in line. Let's hope things get back to normal this week.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

2. Goose

Goose Walk On

My game against Mich St. was anything but fun. My starters only played the first quarter and then the second teams played the rest of the game. I could have put up 150 on them. I played the second quarter on with chew clock on, would run a drive like normal with the backups and then kneel it four straight with goal to go. I only returned the kick after they scored because the went hurry up 5 wide. lol Here's to competitive games now.

3. BigSmooth33

BigSmooth33 Walk On

I declare O$U shenanigans.

Now I get Sparty with a case of the red ass and on Heisman too... :eek:

4. The Dude

The Dude Professor of Dudanomics

FYI to all -

I've been looking things over, and I decided that my stats are a bit up ... maybe too much. I've been trying to make a WR into a heisman contender simply because I've never seen it in our league. So far, no one but a HB has finished in the top three, unless I'm mistaken. Anyway, I think I might be overdoing it a bit. I normally make sure I'm not in the running for anything, just to be safe. This is the first year I've really made an effort to win an award, and I'm beginning to see how easy it can be to go overboard. I'm only third in the race, but it's affecting my game more than it should.

Anyway, just to make sure I'm on the level, and just so the guys know I don't chase this stuff to the point of being ridiculous, I simmed my game tonight. I figured I should roll the dice on the game I was most likely to lose to the CPU, and Miami is an A squad. I won the sim 34-31 in an injury free game, but my Heisman candidate only caught 4 balls for 40-something yards, and the guy I had running away with the sack numbers didn't get one. It's just a gesture, but one I felt I should make. Turned out about as well as it could have.

• Like Like x 1