Back to reality...Deacons must have seen the previous post

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by CTfromDC, Jul 27, 2012.

1. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

To be continued...

2. CTfromDC

CTfromDC Where my money?

Shell Shocked and Embarrassed

July 27, 2012 | By CTfromDC | The Terp Week 6 Report

College Park, MD -- Terps get out right punished from start to finish. No need to harp on the stats. This recap will focus on the deflating of the big head. Ranked number 17 in WORLD, Terp nation though that there division opener should be easier than taking candy from a 8 month old. Wrong..Wrong!! The offense looked just as bad as they did when they went 2-10 in 2011. The defense was on the field damn near the entire game it seemed. CJ Brown played like a true Freshman, rather than a redshirt Junior. In hind sight, Coach Edsall probably should have shook things up and made a change at the half, but he stayed with Brown, which proved to be the wrong decision. There was nothing positive to take away from the game. The loss was made worse by the fact that we had 6 recruits visiting. I wouldn't want to play for the Terps after witnessing the fiasco if I were them. Wake Forest must have gotten wind of the axes the Terps players were carrying. They brought guns, blazing. They played a great game, sim, no cheesing. Back to the drawing board with alot of questions to be answered for the Terps/