Back to VA...Big Suge is on the Move

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Big Suge Knight, May 12, 2010.

1. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Back to VA...Big Suge is on the Move

Guys

I am in the final stages of moving from Buffalo back to Va Beach this weekend. MY game this week has been played so assuming the next advance to be Friday night I should be in VA late Sunday evening and able to get my game in Monday. I will be staying with my parent and they have internet so should not be a problem. I will be checking the boards and updating any changes to my availability. If anything comes up the quickest way to reach me is at mgbrinkley04@gmail.com.

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

I am sure we will be advancing before friday but you never know. I Will post any updates. Thanks for letting us know

3. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I can probably sub in for him if needed, assuming it is just a CPU game. I am free most of the weekend and one extra game wouldn't cause any issues. Only problem is that I'm a Buckeyes fan and winning a game with Michigan may hurt my soul.

4. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

Where in VB? I grew up there. Worked for VBPD for 5 years before moving to South Florida.

5. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

Rough time of the year to be leaving Western NY. The summer / fall almost make up for how bad the winter and spring are. Good luck with the move.

6. harriscw

harriscw Walk On

I'll be on late this evening to get my game in.

7. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Nole I will actually be living in Hampton but working in VB.

Bsta I do have to admit I would have rather moved last November instead but oh well, I'm a VA boy so getting down to the heat and humidity is a welcomed trade.

8. NoleNBlue

NoleNBlue Walk On

Cool, I miss the 757

9. abolishthefed

abolishthefed Specializing in mediocrity

I have to admit I'm a bit jealous. I love both Buffalo and coastal Virginia. Buffalo has some great fishing and golf.