Bad Advance

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by hoodlum10, Feb 9, 2010.

1. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Bad Advance

Another bad advance. I did everything the same way I been doing it. I've had it with this shit.

We can give the file to Shadow and try continuing or just call it a day and regroup for 2011. I love this dynasty and am fully committed to this site but it's getting gay that it's not even our stats and we have to keep back tracking like this.

Drunken's score was not on the dynasty HQ page. He was set as ready to advance though, not sure what that was about

2. Noknee

Noknee Walk On

Didn't it usually always get the commissioner's score right every time? It couldn't even get that right this time. Did anyone's score match what they did or did it mess up for everyone? This is the first time my score was actually affected, every other time mine was the same but others were messed up so I'm trying to think if I did anything different.

3. Iron Mickey

Iron Mickey I'd take her out for some casadias

shadow says he will take it over. we never had an issue with him. I guess if that doesnt work then were screwed.

let shadow know when its up and he can save it over.

4. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

My game was different.

What did it do? Was it that deal where it freezes on one team then screws everybody else after them up?

5. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

For reading some earlier posts it seems the freezing on one team is the problem. I have heard of this happening and saw somewhere of a way to fix it but have never tried it myself so I can't with 100% certainty say it works, but the people that had the issue said this resolved the problem.

6. Iron Mickey

whats the fix?

7. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

When you are advancing if it freezes on a team you have to exit out before the advance completes and advance again. Like I said I have never done this but heard it works so if it happens again it's worth a shot.

8. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

yeah lets get this goin asap so we don't spend too much time on this week

9. TRudethaDude

TRudethaDude Walk On

1) WACK
    2) Drunken go back to FSU
    3) maybe since we had a coach change it happened. its seems like the last few times it happened it was with some sort of coaching change.

10. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

So are we going back to week 4? Is that even possible?

11. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

Here's how i see it, i can host the file again, do my method of advancing and hope it works as well as it did last time. Drunken might as well go back to FSU because i feel bad for anyone who plays wake forest in a football game ;).

12. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

I'm down with whatever. Why did drunken switch to wake anyways?

13. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

some thought that was the reason the file was messing up because we have had alot of issues with the file in this dynasty in the past.

14. King_CEPS_11

King_CEPS_11 Walk On

Oh ok well I guess it wasn't unless it's just his whole system, but hopefully it's not that.

15. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I probably won't be home for most of tomorrow because of school so if we can do this tonight i could get invites sent out

16. bdes

bdes Guest

Damn hopefully we get lucky next share

17. JFunk34

JFunk34 Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate.

Fuck my life.

18. Iron Mickey

Everyone should stay with their teams. No more movin around. I have a feeling hood wont have the file back up for you shadow until tomm evening....

19. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Lucky SHadow is at the helm again. hopefully we can get through the rest of season unscaved. Your just lucky you dont have Wake on your schedule Shadow, my 89 speed WR and HB will blow your mind

20. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

I feel for you my man, my backup defensive tackle has 86spd and is 320lbs. He'd make a great power back at Wake.

21. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

320 lbs with that kind of speed thats crazy. he could be a corner on my team if has any decent acceleration

22. hoodlum10

hoodlum10 Walk On

Sorry guys I slept over at a friend's last night so I wasn't home to send Shadow the file. I'll be home aorund 4 pm central and will send it to him then.

I thought about turning off my system when it got stuck last night but decided against it because I didn't know what possible damage that would do to the file

Drunken, you can go back to FSU if you want, that is the only switch I'd permit. Your call.

We don't have to re-sim week 4 do we? I have the file saved from right before advancing, so all Shadow will have to do is advance us to week 5 correct? It's been a while so I don't remember...

23. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

from what i remember, for some reason all the results get deleted from that week and we have to re-sim the week before we can go to 5 which makes the problem so annoying. hopefully i'm wrong but i'm usually not that lucky

24. Iron Mickey

Actually everyone will have to SIM there game except me and hoodlum I believe.

It's a little tricky...b/c only the commish game gets recorded. But b/c it was against me and I believe both of ours should be good. It might not show up on the HQ page, but i think it should show in the team schedule page.

I think.

25. shadowofanubis66

shadowofanubis66 Walk On

well if we are starting again from week 4 (with the new dynasty as me as commish) wouldn't all the scores including the one you guys played be back to being unplayed? Then we can just super sim the games to get the correct result of what happened last week. I can put hoodlum on auto so gunit can get the win super simming against the cpu. I believe that's how we did it last time. Anyway i'm at school till about 8 tonight unfortunately so at that time hopefully hood u can be on so u can let me know how to get this thing going.