Bad News Fellas

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by Masler, Apr 11, 2011.

1. Masler

Masler Moderator

I am retiring from the league. School has started to take up a huge amount of my time, mostly one class that is super important for my degree. The other reason being is my Dad might be getting divorced, found this out last night (and yes my Mom is currently going through one right now if you are wondering). So the stress load is reaching the point of overload. I hate to do this right now seeing as we just filled up, but I've told JC in a PM that if he is able to draft me later on down the road he is more than welcome to. Really enjoyed my tenure here in the Experience (formerly ELeague), been here since NCAA '10. Hope to see some of you around.

2. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Sorry to hear that Masler. You should just be able to retire for the remainder of the season and not lose your roster spot when NCAA 12 comes out. By the time the game comes out your class will be done, and hopefully the stresses of parents' divorces will be resolved, or at least manageable. I would talk to Shaun about your roster spot status for the league before throwing your name into the draft.

3. Masler

Masler Moderator

I thought of that as well, that way we can keep my spot filled and make it easier come draft time

4. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Damn dude.....best of luck man. You'll be missed.

5. Big Suge Knight

Big Suge Knight Walk On

Featured Threads:
    Damn Masler that sucks about your folks. I can u/s the need to take for family. We've been playing together for quite awhile. Good luck with everything!

6. AJ Hart MN

AJ Hart MN Marseille - TFL Season 1 Champions

That sucks about your family Masler.. I hope everything turns out for the best for you.

7. texacotea

texacotea Walk On

Hate to hear anything like that man, sorry. Hope it all gets better soon

8. Randiesel75

Randiesel75 Walk On

Wish you well, Masler.

9. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

Good luck masler. I hope everything works out and I hope to see you back for 12.

10. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

I was wondering what was going on. I didnt even get a "fuck you" when I asked about the opening in The Redshirts for NCAA 12...

11. Masler

Masler Moderator

Sorry I didn't get back to you man. I meant to, but I've been super busy. I'll reply right now.