Bad News For Runwhileucan

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by runwhileucan, Nov 25, 2010.

1. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

Well I was talking with a guy in chat on another forum when I decided I'd play a little on my ps3. I turned it on and looked away, only to hear that sinister beep beep beep. I said, "shit." As quoted here from the chat:

This really pisses me off, but there's nothing I can do. I had this happen once before and I'll have to send it back and pay $150 for a replacement. My first one lasted 2 years and this one has lasted barely a year. The worst part is my NCAA 11 copy is stuck inside of it. I have to hope they stick by their word and take it out during the replacement process. I probably won't be able to ship it out until next week and it will take at least 1 week to get everything back. I'll be out for at least 2 weeks. My season with Army is not really going to go anywhere anyway so just put me on autopilot and advance normally. I will post updates on this as I move forward. Happy Thanksgiving?

2. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

Already put myself on autopilot.

3. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

And after almost getting in a wreck today, this sucks. I was less than a foot away from being involved in a 3 car collision. The guy in front of me hit the guy who T boned someone else and I almost slammed into him. When I went to go ask if I hit him, he was just a dick and ignored me and talked to the other guy involved. I checked my car and drove away without talking to him. The ironic thing is he had an Auburn shirt on and I had an Alabama shirt on.

4. rice4114

rice4114 Walk On

Roll tide (roll away that is)
    sorry to hear about your accident. At least your doing good and the PS3 will be on its way soon right? Here a lil stocking stuffer. Microtech is selling refurbished pS3'S FOR $199.

5. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

I will hopefully be able to get a new one like before for $150. Hopefully that is.

6. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

Was able to trade in for a slim model for $100. The box will be here at some point next week and I'll have a new one before December 8th.

7. alemic

alemic Walk On

Alright man sounds good we will put you on auto pilot til then

8. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

Already put myself on auto.

9. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

I'll just add this in here, my High School Football team is headed to the State Championship in Auburn so I won't be here at all Friday-Sunday. Not that it matters without a PS3.

10. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

Mailed my ps3 back by FedEx today. Hopefully I'll get it early next week. 3-5 days there and 3-5 days back.

11. C_Breezy803

C_Breezy803 Walk On

Did you win? My alma mater won state and went 15-0. #4 in the nation by rivals..

12. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

Yep, we beat the #5 team in the nation. 7-6, the best game I have ever seen. Now we're #11 in the nation at the end of the year. 15-0

13. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

From Sony:

Service Request# X-XXXXXXXXX
    Your product was received on 12/11/2010. Please allow 7 to 10 business days from the date received for processing, not including shipping and handling time.
    Average return shipping time is 3 to 5 business days from date of pickup.

14. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

My guess wasn't too bad. A day early of my prediction.

Service Request# X-XXXXXXXXX
    Your product was shipped on 12/13/2010.
    Estimated to arrive on 12/16/2010
    Your tracking number is XXXXXXXXXXXXXX. To track your shipment, please click the link below.
    Track my shipment XXXXXXXXXXXXX

15. runwhileucan

runwhileucan Walk On

I am very happy to report that my new Ps3 arrived here safely. I am currently setting it up.