Bad News Guys

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JCspartan2, Feb 2, 2011.

1. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Last night Gyrene informed me that he will be hanging it up in the experience and his other league for the foreseeable future because of his current schedule.

Here is what he said:

"Hey guys,

I unfortunately need to make a decision that seems inevitable. My time on TSO currently is extremely limited. I've been on 5 leagues at once for more than a half year and Zach (budlight) can attest that I put more content than any other person.

Here is my issue. With me working 3rd shifts, I get home about 8ish. It's difficult to fall asleep immediately, and sometimes I'm up longers and sleep longer into the night. This causing issues with playing games.

My biggest issue is I'm a husband that has responsibilities. My wife has appointments, or a plethora of other things. When that occurs I have to be up during business hours. This causes me to stay up and sleep almost until work, leaving me virtually no time to play a game.

I've been so busy at this time in my life with 3rd shift that I am not able to get my games in with my nocturnal schedule. As much as I hate to do it, I feel I am going to have to drop both.

I've been Zach's friend for a long time, and he knows its nothing personal. And JC I hate that I just started but hopefully I've not been around long enough to be considered turnover. It's not The Experience, but my schedule is simply not compatible.

I will be around the site still a lot. So, I'm not leaving TSO, but during this season I will have to backoff. Hopefully I will be on 1st shifts again soon, becuse I don't want to do this all my life. Trust me.

Sorry guys,

Your friend,
    Joshua"

I'm sorry to see him go. He seemed like a good guy and that he would fit in well here.

So it looks like we are looking for a new member once again. If anyone has suggestions please let me know.

2. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Well that sucks. An SEC East team is going to be really tough to fill I think. Unless we can find someone who has a favorite team there not named Florida.

3. dakota7

dakota7 Former Blue Chip Recruit

I agree. I blame this on sherm.

4. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

I would jump in that SEC spot but I know my schedule does not match up with the rest of the conference.

5. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Guys's I'm sorry.

6. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

It's cool dude.

Life first.

Video games somewhere after that.

7. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Amen

8. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Exactly man, take care of your family first!

9. Gyrene76

Gyrene76 What does the fox say?

Thanks guys