Bad News

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by PK55, May 15, 2009.

1. PK55

PK55 Rabid Football Fan

Feb 21, 2009
    Bad News

Guys, I have to step away for a while.

Things at work are absolutely crazy right now. I have been burning the candle at both ends for a couple weeks and there's no end to it in the near future. Now I am going to be covering a larger territory and I just cannot give the kind of commitment that this league deserves.

I'm really depressed about it too because I had some doubts about 10 that recent articles have really cleared up for me, especially with the addition of Create A School, this was the first year in a few that I have been this excited.

I just cannot continue though. Something at home would have to suffer and that's just not an option.

I wish you all the best in the release and if something should change I would love to have the opportunity to get on a waiting list because I know these leagues are going to be exploding with excitement. They really are some of the best gaming experiences out there and come July these boards are going to be gonzo.

Thank you guys for everything,

2. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Feb 21, 2009
    Sorry to hear it PK, it's been a lot of fun playing with you.

Best of luck to you. Hope to see you back at some point. Pop in every once in a while.
  3. Razcalking1978

Razcalking1978 OFFL TeamBuilder Commish

Feb 11, 2009
    Sorry to hear it man. Good luck with everything.
  4. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Feb 22, 2009
    PK I hope when more time becomes available you can come back to play this addicting game with us! You are such a great guy and I totally understand, but you need to also understand that you'll be missed. Good luck man! Really hope to see you back at some point.