1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Badger Bulletin

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by onaradio34, Sep 14, 2010.

1. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Badger Bulletin

BADGER BULLETIN

YOUR HOME FOR BADGER UPDATES

Current Commitments:
    NAME CALIBER POSITION POS RANK OVR RANK STATE
    Keith Robinson :4stars: CB #2 #40 Perterborough, CN
    Aaron Alston :4stars: DE #10 #77 Edmonton, CN
    Steve Mcrae :4stars: CB #6 #99 Urbana, OH
    Kelvin Hall :4stars: QB #8 #111 St. Paul, MN

2. onaradio34

Big blow for Wisconsin with a big game vs Oregon St next week...Backup but highly used RB, Montee Ball, is out for 2 weeks with a sprained shoulder.

WR TJ Williams, #3 on the depth chart, is also out 2 weeks with a sprained pectorial. True Freshman Ken Gray will move into his slot for the next 2 weeks.

3. onaradio34

The Badgers pick up their 4th commitment in Aaron Alston. The Edmonton, CN native is the #10 rated DE and #77 overall prospect. Another solid pickup.

4. onaradio34

The big win over Iowa has landed Wisconsin 4 more :4stars: prospects and a :3stars:

Updates to come....

5. onaradio34

Joel Flowers the #8 DT and #60 OVR prospect. A little undersized at 254 lbs but a tremendous pass rusher and tall enough at 6'3" to swat passes at the line.

Daniel Cox the #10 OT and # 157 OVR prospect. Excells at pass blocking and in pulling situations but needs some work on his downfield blocking.

Clint Watson the #12 G and #169 OVR prospect. Big (6'3"), strong, fast and nasty. Will be a great road grater for the Badgers.

Vince Beverly the #7 CB and #176 OVR prospect. A speedster with decent cover skills. Needs to work on his tackling.

Darius Quinn the #1 P and #1388 OVR prospect. Fills a position of need and is the best in the country at his position.