Badger Bulletin

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by onaradio34, Sep 14, 2010.

1. onaradio34

onaradio34 Tryin not to show how little I know bout anything

Badger Bulletin

BADGER BULLETIN

YOUR HOME FOR BADGER UPDATES

Current Commitments:
    NAME CALIBER POSITION POS RANK OVR RANK STATE
    Keith Robinson :4stars: CB #2 #40 Perterborough, CN
    Aaron Alston :4stars: DE #10 #77 Edmonton, CN
    Steve Mcrae :4stars: CB #6 #99 Urbana, OH
    Kelvin Hall :4stars: QB #8 #111 St. Paul, MN

2. onaradio34

Big blow for Wisconsin with a big game vs Oregon St next week...Backup but highly used RB, Montee Ball, is out for 2 weeks with a sprained shoulder.

WR TJ Williams, #3 on the depth chart, is also out 2 weeks with a sprained pectorial. True Freshman Ken Gray will move into his slot for the next 2 weeks.

3. onaradio34

The Badgers pick up their 4th commitment in Aaron Alston. The Edmonton, CN native is the #10 rated DE and #77 overall prospect. Another solid pickup.

4. onaradio34

The big win over Iowa has landed Wisconsin 4 more :4stars: prospects and a :3stars:

Updates to come....

5. onaradio34

Joel Flowers the #8 DT and #60 OVR prospect. A little undersized at 254 lbs but a tremendous pass rusher and tall enough at 6'3" to swat passes at the line.

Daniel Cox the #10 OT and # 157 OVR prospect. Excells at pass blocking and in pulling situations but needs some work on his downfield blocking.

Clint Watson the #12 G and #169 OVR prospect. Big (6'3"), strong, fast and nasty. Will be a great road grater for the Badgers.

Vince Beverly the #7 CB and #176 OVR prospect. A speedster with decent cover skills. Needs to work on his tackling.

Darius Quinn the #1 P and #1388 OVR prospect. Fills a position of need and is the best in the country at his position.