BADGERS BEAT OSU!!!!!!! BADGERS BEAT OSU!!!!!! F U OSU!!!! F U OSU!!!!

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hulk_hagen_55, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Hulk_hagen_55

Hulk_hagen_55 Hulkamaniac

LET THE RIOTS BEGIN!!!!

2. Hulk_hagen_55

no offense needs to be taken, i just bleed cardinal and white, and hate the sweatervest more than anything in college football

3. Archie Griffin

Archie Griffin Walk On

Classy.

I'll make my own decisions on when to get offended. You guys act like it's a miracle or something. Wisconsin was the better team, and they won.

When you actually expect to win, you act with more class when you do. The douchebaggery just tells me that you understand this will only happen on rare occasions. When you learn how to win, you'll handle yourself like a big boy.

I'm sure John Clay and the boys would agree with me.

4. Hulk_hagen_55

im not even sure who you are, since i dont reconize you. but its the first time wisconsin beat a #1 ranked team since 1981. it only added to the fuel of my personal fire since it was jim tressel. i personally dont like him. eveytime we beat him no matter the year i get really pumped. mix those two together and you get me exited. you guys will still go on to a 10 win season or so. just let me be the jackass for a day and add it for the matchup next year. thats what a rivalry is. (obtw, what my chant was in this post should be a quote, from the 25,000 students that rushed the field in the 5th quarter. the entire field was covered and were chanting that. just let it be, just let it be