Badgers run Wild on Michigan State.

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by jms493, May 6, 2011.

1. jms493

jms493 Veteran Member

Wisconsin 28 - Michigan State 14

Wisconsin clearly the favorite here because MSU is really missing key impact players and it shows on the field.

Wisconsin's first drive ended in a missed FG by Star Kicker Flemming....62 yard attempt. Might I add he just missed it. We had 11mph at our backs and he said he could make it...doh. This led to bad field position for the Badger defense and MSU had a nice drive that ended in a Option play for TD. That is about where it ended for the Spartans. The Badger O-Line just pushed the MSU defense off the mark every play. HBs Kelly and Butler both racked up over 100 yards on a total of 42 attempts. We just ran it down their throat almost every play. We said run it till they stop it. The Badgers scored 21 points in the 2nd quarter and were in firm control. up 28-7 going into the 4th quarter.

The Spartans Offense could not develop a rhythm after that first drive. All WR's and TE's seems to be covered at all times. Tough game for coach Zetroc. He cleary is a good player but you can only do so much when you are over matched at almost every position.

POG - Freshman HB John Butler 21/110 yards and 3 TDS (his 2nd 3 TD game in a row)

HB Kelly also posted 21/152 and 1 TD.

Good game Zetroc. Sorry for the for the 9:30 start.

2. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

Zetroc has shown he is a tough customer...

But yeah it's hard to overcome a talent deficit in this game.. That much is certain. The Badgers roll on.

3. Blaza

Blaza In Arsene Wenger I Trust

Not necessarily. UCLA has a huge talent advantage in every game and still loses. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hellisan

Hellisan Schemin 'em up

[​IMG]

I didn't say it's impossible, I said it's hard :)

5. Zetroc

Zetroc Uncle Rico Inspired

GG JMS

I got dealt a crummy team, so Its the breaks. Ill be definitely looking for another school with the new game. I gotta grab me a upset before this seasons over! No worries on the late start.

6. Zetroc

Zetroc Uncle Rico Inspired

thx for the compliment, but I am still making some stupid mistakes making yell WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!!:mad: