Ball State vs Purdue

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Dec 27, 2009.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Ball State vs Purdue

Hey riptides, I know you said you might be out of town Saturday and Sunday, so I'm just wondering what day would be best for you..

For me it would either be tonight or any time Monday (for the most part), I am getting my wisdom teeth removed Tuesday.

Let me know..

2. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

Play when he's drugged up IMO

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

lol haha, I wouldn't put it past the sneaky bastard!!

4. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

That's what I would do! haha! Pretty sure he's still out of town and gets back tomorrow sometime. Don't know for sure on when, but I'd imagine he'll be logging on around 10 pm EST or so.

5. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Yeah, he's usually always on at that time..

I see he switched to the 4-2-5..

Guess he didn't see what I did to the last 4-2-5 defense :D

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

bump...

Monday - I won't really be able to play until after around 5pm central, which is probably no problem since you usually get on later in the afternoon..

Let me know when you can play..

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Okay, I'm back.

We've gotta get this in tonight because tomorrow I am going to be out of commission.

This is gonna suck...

8. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

wes after dentist :D:D

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/txqiwrbYGrs&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/txqiwrbYGrs&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

9. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

Don't let people tell you it's that bad. I had all 4 of mine out at one time about 8 years ago and went to work later that day...it was a pain in the ass to eat and drink for a few days, but it was all good.

10. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Yeah, that's the part I'm not happy about. I'm gonna have stitches and shit, and won't be able to eat meat. I'm expecting to still be able to workout on Thursday though.

11. Highyella

Highyella Walk On

I hope this game gets done tonight too, I wanna Get to the offseason recruiting fast!BTW did nati get his game in vs utah yet?

12. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Just got word from riptides via email, and he said he should be home within the next two hours (30 min ago).

I do not believe Nati has played, but I talked to him yesterday and he said he'd get it in..

13. The Parrothead

The Parrothead Walk On

Been a bit since I had mine out. I remember waking up being pissed off. haha. I remember them telling me to not do any heavy lifting or use a straw or junk like that for a couple of days. That was years ago, though. haha