1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

@ballsout

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Jackwacker, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Jackwacker

Jackwacker Noob

@ballsout

Hey balls,

I just got notice of a work I have to be out of town for starting Monday 8/10/09 through Wednesday 8/12/09. As this is our rivalry game and its our first user game I would like to try to schedule a time that works with you.

I can play after we advance Sunday (10p central) night or I can play when I get back from my meeting on Wed Night(again, probably 10p Central).

And a last ditch time would possibly be Thursday night maybe if Jheb doesn't advance till after we finish.

Thoughts? I'll PM you too

2. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

I would def. hold up advancement by a few hours, etc. if it meant you guys could get the game in...Let me know what the plan is.

3. Jackwacker

Jackwacker Noob

Going to try plan A) Sunday night after about 10 central or so. Depends on what the wife says...she gets in a mood sometimes when i go out of town :)

I'll keep ya updated

4. BaLLsOuT892

BaLLsOuT892 Guest

Haha alright.

Like I said in the PM, whatever works for you. I don't have anything to do this week (other than buy a new tennis racket...)

5. Jackwacker

Jackwacker Noob

Wife gave me the thumbs up. Lets shoot for 10:30 central after Jheb advances.

6. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

That works for me fellas...Thanks for working this out.

I'll try and make sure we get advanced NLT 10pm central...