Baltimore Announces New Stadium for 2014 Season

Discussion in 'Graveyard Shift' started by Cimmy24, Aug 27, 2013.

1. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

[​IMG]
    Baltimore Sets Sights on New Complex
    The Ravens Organization Announces Plans for New Stadium for 2014 Season

Baltimore, MD - M&T Bank Stadium has been home to the Ravens for 15 years. With incoming new owner AJ Cimahosky taking the reigns of the franchise, his first big splash was to make the fans of the Charm City happy.

"Baltimore has great sport venues and a great athletic fan base. It is time to treat the fans to a new facility that is geared toward their enjoyment."

M&T Bank had been labeled a stadium that did not have a particularly positive aim towards the fans enjoyment outside the game itself. The new ownership promises a change in this direction to make the new Baltimore Ravens home a complete package.

A design has not yet been released but is currently in the works. Also rumored to sponsor the facility is local athletic apparel giant Under Armour, whom is headquartered across the Inner Harbor from the planned site.​

• Like Like x 6
  2. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Interesting. Surprised the game gave it such abad rating - I thought m&t looked nice.

3. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

The Baltimore ownership was looking into stadium upgrades or the option to completely rebuild. "Fortunately", that same ownership agreed to a rebuilding without completely noticing it. Thus, it is happening.

The stadium is beautiful. Ratings aren't bad. The "FanZone" rating was low and overall has a rating of 33. It's 15 years old...good enough reason to me.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Cimmy24

Cimmy24 Candy Ass Self

To add... G_T_G don't try and make it sound like a bad move, it was an accident...besides...I voted yes for you to go to LA ;)

5. G_T_G

G_T_G BEAR DOWN

Haha no never meant to make it seem like a bad move. If it gave you the option, go for it. I don't think the game would let you rebuild unless it had a sub-par rating anyways (I think). Was just saying thought it was interesting how EA rated it.

• Like Like x 1