1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Baltimore Orioles trade block

Discussion in 'Trade Block' started by ryalaman, Dec 6, 2013.

1. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

3B Raul Barnett
    He hits lots of HRs, and plays multiple positions with plus defense. Of course you want him.
    upload_2013-12-6_21-16-55.png

2B Jonas Bader
    He can play ++ defense at 2B, but had a down year after hitting almost .340 last season. He can be yours.
    upload_2013-12-6_21-17-30.png

LF Kevin Jaster
    He's very good defensively and hits LHP. He probably profiles as a 2 win or so player, so he can slot in comfortably into most ML OFs.
    upload_2013-12-6_21-18-4.png

SP Kenny Allen
    Probably my minor league pitcher of the year. Dominated the EL to the tune of a 2.35 ERA and profiles to have ++ control.
    upload_2013-12-6_21-19-33.png

C Tommy O'Farrell
    In addition to being a black Irishman, he's also the best defensive catcher at any level currently in the dugout.
    upload_2013-12-6_21-22-16.png

And basically all my prospects (except Gordon, who would require a large haul to pry away). I'm in the market for a mid rotation SP or a RF. Obviously willing to package some people on my list.

2. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

I'm in the market for a platoon option in the OF. If you have someone with a history of hitting LHP well, send me a PM, because I'm probably interested.

3. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Kevin Gausman is good and stuff. And he's available. I would ideally like to get back younger, cost-controlled players for him. This includes prospects.

4. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Aroldis Chapman is available for a low-level prospect or cash.

5. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Huck Donahue is available.

6. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

3.5* C prospect Tommy O'Farrell (best defensive catcher in the dugout) and 3.5* 3B prospect Jaime Zapata are available in a package for an everyday SS.