Baltimore Ravens Scouting Report

Discussion in 'Scouting Reports' started by TheRealHalupka, Aug 7, 2012.

1. TheRealHalupka

TheRealHalupka Walk On

2. DU55

DU55 Walk On

Offensively: Ran the ball early on me but became a mostly passing offense more and more as the game went on. Majority of runs were isos and power o. Just guessing but would say that 70% of passes thrown were to the sidelines. Also likes to try to incorporate FB Vonta Leach into passing game.

Defensively: Played extremely tough run defense. I ran multiple tosses / stretch plays that gained practically nothing. More yards were to be found up the gut and off tackle. Pass defense was stout in the middle (especially deep) but softer on the outsides.

3. dj illmatic 23

dj illmatic 23 Walk On

Likes to run man. Plays as Ed Reed, and hit sticks everything so wrap up. Run defense is extremely good, but it is the Ravens so of course. Will jump the crossing routes with Reed, so try and get something over the top once he bites, if you have the personnel.

4. RRAHx2

RRAHx2 Cleared for Takeoff

Offensively: Really likes the sideline / short routes (outs, corners, flats, comebacks) Really likes to get those routes to TE Ed Dickson in the slot, especially if you have a LB on him. about 85% of his throws were under 10 yds, rarely goes deep. Only threw down field 2 times if I recall. Also, is not afraid to throw to Ray Rice. Attempted 3 HB screens in our last game. On passing plays, will try to force passes, a couple times he threw to the first option even though he was completely covered. Run game is basic nothing fancy, but still a threat with Rice.

Defensively: Tough Run defense of course. User's Reed on rushing downs (1st / 2nd) and the DL on passing downs.