1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Bama Gets Jones and Ingram Back

Discussion in 'The Cheap Seats' started by jmillhimes, Sep 3, 2009.

1. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Bama Gets Jones and Ingram Back

Not a huge difference maker but it will give Bama alittle more of an advantage

2. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

I think it is kind of a big deal for Bama. Who else did they have on offense? I don't know much about their team, but going from the video game (haha, yeah, I said it) they didn't have much else.

3. jmillhimes

jmillhimes Walk On

Jones is a nice weapon to have. Ingram Im not sure about

4. DatNDaz

DatNDaz Walk On

Possibly losing your starting RB and a top 5 WR in the country is a huge deal.

What was the situation? I wasn't aware they were ineligible. Shocking that they found a way to get them back in time for Va Tech.

5. Juggernautblitz

Juggernautblitz Carbon glutton

Missing or having Julio Jones back is a HUUUUUGE deal and Ingram is no slouch!! Jones is a beast and with John Parker Wilson departed at QB, they will need Jones in a big way. Yeah, I didn't realize they were being disciplined in the first place.