Bama opening in newest OD to TF (all SEC teams)

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by jdrhammer, Jan 28, 2010.

1. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

Bama opening in newest OD to TF (all SEC teams)

Here are the guys that have mentioned needing somewhere to go. I'll try to use them first but let me know if you're interested. Need someone soon.

- bakedasnake
    - rscotm2
    - bdes
    - Aatrex
    - benbuckeye

We're all SEC teams so its a little more demanding. We're in Season 4, Week 8 and Bama is plenty competitive, roster-wise.

2. bdes

bdes Guest

I'm currently in 2 ODs and I don't want to have too much too soon, so you can take me off the list. Thanks for listing my name though.

3. BAKEdaSNAKE

BAKEdaSNAKE Walk On

Take me off, Im in one now and in one thats getting up and going. thanks though

4. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

Anyone interested who's not on the list???? It's an open invitation to all, not just those on the list.

5. Sublime321

Sublime321 Walk On

Yo Hammer...I was around at the beginning of the PS3 OD's but was experiencing connectivity issues...thought it was a router issue...turns out it was internal. New PS3 and I'm dieing to get into a league. Let me know if you still have this spot.

6. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

I remember all that. I'll add you soon. Be looking for an invitation. Great to get you.

7. jdrhammer

jdrhammer S E C Speed

New Opening...Possibly UF

Just had our UF coach hand in his headset this morning. I'm opening the Gators up for someone from within first. Either way, we have an opening. I'll either post later tonight, or in the a.m. as to whether it's UF or another SEC team.