Bama Players Leaving Early (To SEC Schools....)

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by uagrad90, Feb 7, 2011.

1. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

I was having all kind of problems working through the players leaving stage, it kept saying the transfer failed to the EA servers [​IMG] for the past 2 hours. Well I got the SS not to go pro and I have 3 transfers to SEC schools.

1: QB Phillip Simms to Fla, this one saved as I could not talk him into leaving.

2: LB CJ Mosley to Vandy, every time he says he will come back but it will not let me save it.

3: FS Williams to Arkie, same as CJ Mosley.

I am ok with #2 & #3 leaving because for some reason it does not like them staying. I must not have paid them enough or something [​IMG].

Anyway I am ready to advance even though it says I am not [​IMG].

2. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

No worries, your QB will not suffer on the bench for Florida for the next 3 seasons. I will refuse him provided you all can wait on advancing past cuts till I get home Tuesday night around 11:30pm (est).

3. plex

plex Walk On

so I can have them or do I need to deny. By your rules only you can allow other users to sign transfers. Just let me know

4. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

If you want him you can have him. I would hate to keep him and then have it keep me from advancing further. The only thing I can say is PLEASE dont let it be him that beats me when Bama and Vandy met [​IMG].

5. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

There is a glitch online where you cant sway guys who transfer

6. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

That was true of last years game, I have not seen that as any issue at all this in this version of the game.

7. DrunkenSoldier

i was in Cream of THe Crop and you couldnt sway transfers as it would not let u save the file.

8. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

That is what I ran into. I had three, one of which left when I tried to sway and it saved. The other two would stay but it would not let me save the file. I tried for over 2 hours with everything possible combination and it never worked. I will defer to the receiving schools if they want to take them or not. Could I use them, sure, but they are not going to make or break me. So if they want them they can accept them if not deny the request. Either way I'm good. Hey I am just having fun playing straight football and not having to deal with the crazy stuff you see online.

9. DrunkenSoldier

Lots of guys talked about it OS

10. fsupenguin

fsupenguin Walk On

Weird, I finally got mine to save by leaving the one who wanted to transfer alone. I wonder what the issue is, because the OD I host, and on I am a member of in the NDL I have had no issues getting transfers to stay and save it. Only here have I run into this. And Bama you can have my DB who is wanting to transfer to you.

11. DrunkenSoldier

probable because you were commish. even last years game commish could sway his players just no one else could

12. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Ok I will check him out I have several DBs returning. Almost like the NFL, a DB for a QB.