1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Bama vs Georgia

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by MurkYa21, Apr 25, 2012.

1. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Once we advance...what time would you like to schedule this game for?

2. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Probably won't be advanced early enough to play tonight and there is NFL Draft, but I don't have anything going on Friday night or Saturday morning/afternoon. I do have some friends coming over Saturday night so I can't play between 4 PM and probably 11 PM EST.

3. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

Ok, I'll see what I can do for Friday...

4. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I can also play tonight if we advance by 9 PM EST but sounds like that isn't happening. If we go into Sunday, I am free the entire day.

5. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

I can play at 8 or 10 PM EST. I have a game sandwiched in the middle at 9, so would need to start before or after that game. I will probably be home tonight around 7:30 PM EST if you want to play a little before 8. I'm not sure how late I am working tonight, probably 6:30 or 7:00. I also have to work 8-Noon on Saturday now, but am free from 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM.

Sorry my schedule sucks this week. I am working 60+ hours this week, not including commute to and from work. :(

6. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I'll be online for the rest of the night until we get this game in so just hit me up!

7. MurkYa21

MurkYa21 Walk On

I feel ya man, I got about 1 hour of sleep and have been driving all day. So whenever you get on and can play just send me a message.

8. bravejaf

bravejaf Walk On

Play now? I am home.