1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Bama @ Washington

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by uagrad90, Apr 18, 2011.

1. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Bamagrad I have a double header tonight but nothing tomorrow night or Wednesday night. I will have a user game in Z2H I will need to play tomorrow or Wednesday depending on when we advance but that should not be an issue since I will not have another baseball games until Thursday at the earliest.

@bamagrad

2. bamagrad

bamagrad Back to Back British Amateur Champion

@uagrad90- advance is wed. listed in Week 2 2013. I also have a game in The Pride and have to Travel Tomorrow for a Div III FB Meeting for the Coming Year, Early Training. So Lets go for Wed. I see yr A&M wonder how u made that pick- maybe The Bear :cool:. Hopefully you'll get on a winning streak. 2 tough games to start out with.

3. uagrad90

uagrad90 Walk On

Wednesday works for me. For right now I had to go to Big 12 South to Balance the league and it was A&M, Okie State or Baylor. Okie lost all their o-lineman and A&M lost secondary so I figured I would have a better shot playing keep away. Plus I do get the Alabama connection so that helped also.