Baron's User Poll S2 Midseason Edition

Discussion in 'Pushing for Paydirt' started by Baron, Aug 23, 2012.

1. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

Come one, come all! It's Baron's user poll! Here the infinite wisdom of the glorious fucker Frank Baron is dispensed on to you soulless heathens for your poll viewing pleasure. And if that phrasing unnerved you, boy are you in for a swell time below!

[​IMG]
    1. ( I Peench )... Because in order to be the vaguely androgynous commissioner man you've got to beat the vaguely androgynous commissioner man. And so far, none of you pukes in the ACC have managed it. What the hell is going on over there in the ACC? Can you guys not dethrone this cheesing monstrosity? And until you do, I'll be forced to put him up top.. I KNEW IT! IT'S A DAMN CONSPIRACY!

[​IMG]

2. ( JFace907 ) JFace said that last season was the one he needed to make a run on, lest he tumble down the rankings but seems he has another season on that deadline. With only a three point loss off one of the funniest highlights ever seen, Jface has been rolling right along. Standing in his way from competing for a PAC-12 and even National Title? Division rival Oregon State, and the Huskies personal nemesis, Utah.

[​IMG]

3. ( Bulldog ) That Bulldog has been raking in the talent ever since he set foot at USC is without dispute. But there's always seemed to be hitches during the season to keep USC from living up to those lofty ratings. But with their only loss coming out of conference to Peench in some weird circumstances, there is absolutely no reason to think that we won't see USC represent the South division in the PAC-12 title game, barring another insane spoiler from MartyWebb.

[​IMG]

4. ( Bucs ) Poor Miami. Stuck in a division with big bad UNC. Who, coincidentally, beat Miami by 18 points. But that's their only loss this season, and barring a miracle, will be enough to keep a one loss Miami squad out of the ACC title game.

[​IMG]

5. ( Danthraxxx ) EA legitimately might want to have Dan's photo in their offices, just to be on the safe side. Poor lad has been hit by some nasty luck and been snake bit by some shitty programming, but at the same time, has managed a quality, two loss season. That said, everyone in this OD has been hit by some garbage by EA, including yours truly. The question is: can Dan salvage this season and prepare for the next?

[​IMG]

6. ( Mike E ) Mike E proved my long standing theory that warm weather teams would get shit stomped if they ever deigned to go North. The bowl system is like telling New England they have to play a worse record Tampa team because of the weather! But anyway! Mike E is having another solid season, and doesn't seem likely to drop off any time soon. But then, FSU's expectations are championships, and with Peench's lockdown on the ACC, FSU will need a monster win in the future to live up to the hype and the recruiting.

[​IMG]

7. ( DerekC ) No, seriously, I don't. DerekC is obviously a quality member of the OD, having only two losses to schools ahead of him. So he's obviously solid, but then there are those two losses. DerekC finishes just behind FSU, as I have Washington (who Mike E lost to) ahead of Oregon (DerekC's second loss) with both losing to Miami. Is DerekC actually Frank Beamer in our OD, destined for solid season year in and year out, but never greatness? Tune in next season to find out!

[​IMG]

9. ( Baron ) Whew boy has it been an exciting season for Utah. Up then down, then up again, but only back down after losing to USC because I can't see wide open wide receivers, and my RG doesn't realize that people in different uniforms are bad people. That said, still certainly possible to have a double digit win season and possibly get that 6th prestige star. Biggest test is the matchup against the North division leading Huskies.

[​IMG]

9. ( sawemoff ) You just get the feeling that if he had decided to go for a powerhouse program instead of the rebuilding project that Saw here would be sodomizing fools. That said, his beavers (heh) are still having trouble breaking out of the lower end of this poll and the in game rankings. When will saw make the jump?

Nothing! Ha! Suck on disappointment ya bastards!

[​IMG]

10. ( MartyWebb ) Poor Marty. Dude just can not catch a break. Stuck in a division with USC and Utah, and having trouble against even the CPU, Marty needs a big turnaround to prevent him from hanging out in the depths of this poll forevermore. That said, at least he's not in...

THE ABSENTEE WALL OF SHAME!!!

If 90% of life is showing up, then these boys are less productive than I am when I sit in a beanbag chair, naked, eating cheetos.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hope you all enjoyed Baron's midseason user poll! We'll be back at the end of the season to see who confounded expectations, who did exactly what we expected and who epically flamed out (hopefully Peench!) As always, if you didn't enjoy this, blow me.

• Like Like x 3
  2. DC

DC Shake n Bake

My two losses are auto.

3. DC

DC Shake n Bake

4. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

IRRELEVANT!

5. Bulldog

Bulldog Coach Richt is my Dawg!

Baron get used to it and your HB would have probably dropped it anyway. :p