Baseline 2 - Season 1 Scores

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Dru50, Oct 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Post your scores in here. We'd like to see summaries for all your games so we can all have a sense of how things are going around the league.

2. makinpropel

makinpropel Go Big Red!

Knicks - 104
    T'Wolves - 105

Knicks played well except for the 2nd quarter where they got outscored by 13. Beasley hit a fadeaway mid range jumper to take the lead with 24 seconds left, Billups answered with a 3, but Luke Ridnour hit another mid-range jumper to win. T-wolves shot 54%, Knicks shot 51%

Billups: 31 Pts, 10 Assists, 3 Rebounds, 4 Steals
    Amare Stoudemire: 27 pts, 4 rebounds, 2 Assists
    Carmelo Anthony: 17 pits, 7 Rebounds

Beasley: 20 pts, 5 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals
    Wesley Johnson: 18 pts, 4 rebounds
    Luke Ridnour: 18 pts, 3 rebounds, 8 assists

3. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

OKC - 106
    Spurs-113

This game was close the whole time, just couldnt get over the hump. Durant had a big game, going for 47 but OKC just could not shut down the Spurs backcourt of Manu and Parker. Free throws iced it down the stretch and too many thunder forced shots were their undoing.

Much better feel to this game than the game on all-star.

Anywho here are some relevant stats.

OKC:

Durant - 47pts, 9 Boards
    Westbrook - 19pts, 9 assts.
    Harden - 18 points
    Ibaka - 8 points, 10 boards

SAS:

Parker - 26 pts, 5 assists
    Ginoblu - 18 points, 4 assists
    Duncan - 18 points, 4 boards

Team Rebounds:

OKC - 38
    SAS - 38

Turnovers:

OKC: 5
    SAS: 1

I would love to be able to add pics or video of this game as Durant and Parker made some ridiculous moves...alas, i do not know how

4. Dru50

The clippers beat the pistons at home 80-74 behind Eric Gordons 33 points. Rodney stuckey for the pistons was tough, scoring 25 points on 11-17 shooting. Not much defense was played, as both teams shot 50% from the field.

On a side note, I still suck at scoring in the post, as Griffin/Kaman combined for 11-31 from the field.

5. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

i agree, I cannot score in the post. Gotta work on that. its difficult

6. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

The cavs lost to the pacers like 85-65 or something like that. Sorry I don't have the stats. They shot around 50% ~ from the field and were like 35-40% from three ao it wasn't terrible. I just didn't play for shit and I really struggled to score shooting in the mid 30's % from the floor and didn't hit 3s for shit.

My team really sux what can you do :)

7. Dru50

Gngsta4Lyphe - the console shows you are 0-5 already?!?

8. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

anybody know how to see box socres after you have left the game screen ?

9. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Go to your schedule and just press A when you have highlighted the game you want to see the box score for.

10. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

TOR - 87
    OKC - 86

Was up by 20 points in the third, then 11 in the fourth, then all my passes got picked off, and all my shots blocked. All my layups missed. And all their shots were drilled on c and d+ quality

At least Pro has ways of cheating too ;)

11. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

OKC - 94 (1-2)
    PHI - 71

OKC led all the way, leading by as much as 22 in the second quarter. Philly was able to trim the lead to 8 after 3 periods, but the Thunder clamped down and outscored the Sicers by 15 in the final frame.

Durant - 30pts, 8 boards
    Westbroom - 14 points, 13 assists
    Harden - 20 points

Still having trouble playing defense in the post as I gave up 40 points in the paint.

12. Bucs

Bucs GT: ThruTheSmoke47

Utah Jazz 88
    Golden State Warriors 92

David Lee goes off in this one showing the versatility of his post high and low post game as he racks up 28 points, 7 boards and 2 assists in a comeback win vs the Utah Jazz. The efforts of Ellis, Curry, and Wright cant be forgotten as they combined for 58 points (27 by Ellis). Both teams shot well as Utah shot 55% from the field and GS shot 54%, GS was a tad more consistent and its 8 3 pointers certainly helped them grab the W.

13. Bucs

Golden State 85
    Charlotte 81

The score looks a ton closer than what it was, Golden State was in control the entire game and lead by ten for nearly the entire second half, decided to supersim half way through the 4th and the score was cut down a bit. Curry got 30 poinst including 6-6 from 3 point land in an amazing shooting night where they constantly left him open. Monta Ellis got 20 points and 10 assists and may just be playing himself right out of trade talks. David Lee gathered 16 and 7 boards and Dorrell Wright turned in a solid 11 points and 8 boards. A solid win for the Warriors and maybe one night when they are feeling down they can go back and look at the tape of this one to cheer themselves up a bit.

14. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Memphis 75
    Minnesota 72

The Grizzlies controlled most of this game and were able to overcome the turnover bug that has plagued them so far through 3 games this season. Rudy gay lead the way with 28 points 6 reb and some tough defense on Beasley , holding him to 7-18 from the field. Marc Gasol also chipped in doing the little things, drawing a late charge on Kevin Love, and pulling down 11 rebounds and blocking 4 shots.

Next up for memphis a tough stretch of games , including games against defending champs Dallas, then Lakers-Thunder-Warriors-Thunder , look for the Grizz to cut down on the turnovers in those games and work for some more open shots.

15. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

How do you use the supersim feature in the game? I havent seen it.

16. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Wizards 92- Mavs 91

No team ever got ahead by more than 9 points in this game, and for about 95% of the time, it was the Mavericks holding that slim lead. But with just 20 seconds left and with the Mavs nursing a 2 point lead, John Wall found a wide open Nick Young in the corner and he proceeded to calmly drain the go ahead 3. The Mavs would hold for the last shot before throwing up a wild attempt that would clang off the front rim. Rashard Lewis led the way for the Wiz, finishing the game with 27 points and 8 boards.

Stats:
    Rashard Lewis 27 points, 8 reb
    Andray Blatche 12 points, 12 reb
    John Wall 15 points, 15 assists

17. recchem2000

recchem2000 UCLA > WSU

Lakers - 93
    Hornets - 98

Actually was in the game...first time against the CPU. Really fun game, was down 14 going into the 4th quarter. Some good d and a few 3 pointers and the game was tied. The Hornets took a 3 point lead with seconds to play...Kobe had an open look at a 3 in the corner to tie it but it rattled out. A cheap foul and 2 free throws gives New Orleans the 5 point win at home. Kobe went off in this game (not sure if I could do this every game with him or not) but went for 50 something points. Gasol chipped in with 19 (I think). No exact stats in front of me but wanted to at least get the final in here.

18. Bucs

sorry not supersim, but sim to end of game is what I meant... to do that you just go to the quit option in the menu and you should see the option to sim to end of game.

19. Dru50

Clips get run off the court in Indiana by the Pacers 95-80. I don't have the stats handy, but defensively my PGs got destroyed by the combo of Collison/Hill. I was able to pull within 3 early in the 4th quarter, but then Collison hit 4 straight shots that sealed my fate.

20. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Speaking of scores I simmed game against Dallas as Ryno has not joined yet , should we continue to do so or should I play it next time ?

21. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

hell yeah, CPU Indy is no joke!

22. Dru50

Either way is probably fine, I doubt RynoAid will have an issue with it. He's been swamped with some site issues which is why he hasn't jumped in the new league yet.

23. gowazzucougs

gowazzucougs WSU is better than UCLA

Portland 84
    Toronto 81

Toronto built a sizable lead against the Trailblazers in the first half of their game. At half time Toronto led by 15 points, but Portland fought back in the third quarter, making the score a tied game going into the last quarter. In the fourth quarter the blazers would take the lead, but then give it back. Luckily for the blazers Gerald Wallace hit three consecutive three pointers giving the Blazers the lead, and then Brandon Roy hit another three with 15 seconds remaining giving the Blazers a five point. Toronto was able to score to make it a three point game, but took way too much time to score their basket.

Game Stats

Gerald Wallace 25 Points, 6 Rebs
    Brandon Roy 17 Points, 6 Rebs
    LaMarcus Aldridge 13 Points 6 Rebounds

Portland 61
    Boston 74

This game was pretty ugly, but Boston was able to pull this game. The game was tight throughout, but in the fourth quarter it was all Boston. Portland had trouble scoring in the quarter until the very end when a couple of threes went in, but it wasn't enough.

24. Bucs

Chicago Bulls 87
    Golden State Warriors 95

A late push by the Warriors gives them the victory in a hard fought game that was all tied up until about 4:27 left in the 4th when it was tied 81-81. Chicago really took advantage of things in the paint scoring 48 points down there, but freakish efforts by "The Little 3" of Ellis, Curry, and David Lee in the second half was enough to overcome that.

25. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Me and BDSDIGITAL played a great game that ended up getting disconnected in the 4th quarter. It was close throughout and (despite some really poor shooting) it was a lot of fun. The sim result ended up being 90-88 Wizards, but I'm pretty sure that it threw out the 3.5 quarters we played in order to get to that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.