Baseline CPU Kickin My Butt Team

Discussion in 'The Baseline : NBA 2K14 Online Association' started by JFace907, Sep 10, 2013.

1. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Same idea as the User team, but CPU players. Who just pushed your poop in? Who was it that you just couldn’t stop no matter what you did? With this one we’ll just do a starting 5.

Here is my team:
    G – The Jump Shootin Greek (SAC, 2K12) – This guys may have shot his team out of games more often than not, but good lord if he got hot, you’re toast.
    G – Monta Ellis (Multi Teams, 2K13) – He averaged 30+ against me. I just couldn’t stop him
    G – Dwyane Wade (MIA, ALL) – He was more dangerous than LBJ. It felt like real life where I could stop him for three quarters before he realized driving to the hole and shooting FT’s was how he was gonna dominate the game.
    F – Kevin Love (MIN, 2K13) – This is where the list gets tough because it really depended on Love’s 3 point ability. If he was on that night, he was droppin 40. If not, he would have a line of 2-20 and 9 points.
    F – Andrew Bynum (MIN, 2K12/CPU PHI 2K13) – Lets face it, after recchem dumped Bynum to Minnesota the big man couldn’t be stopped. Erased anything that came his way, kept you from getting second chance points, and then would score in the paint whenever they would give it to him. Sorry PAgamer07, you just weren’t using him right :p