Baseline CPU Kickin My Butt Team

Discussion in 'The Baseline : NBA 2K14 Online Association' started by JFace907, Sep 10, 2013.

1. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Same idea as the User team, but CPU players. Who just pushed your poop in? Who was it that you just couldn’t stop no matter what you did? With this one we’ll just do a starting 5.

Here is my team:
    G – The Jump Shootin Greek (SAC, 2K12) – This guys may have shot his team out of games more often than not, but good lord if he got hot, you’re toast.
    G – Monta Ellis (Multi Teams, 2K13) – He averaged 30+ against me. I just couldn’t stop him
    G – Dwyane Wade (MIA, ALL) – He was more dangerous than LBJ. It felt like real life where I could stop him for three quarters before he realized driving to the hole and shooting FT’s was how he was gonna dominate the game.
    F – Kevin Love (MIN, 2K13) – This is where the list gets tough because it really depended on Love’s 3 point ability. If he was on that night, he was droppin 40. If not, he would have a line of 2-20 and 9 points.
    F – Andrew Bynum (MIN, 2K12/PHI 2K13) – Lets face it, after recchem dumped Bynum to Minnesota the big man couldn’t be stopped. Erased anything that came his way, kept you from getting second chance points, and then would score in the paint whenever they would give it to him. Sorry PAgamer07, you just weren’t using him right :p

2. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Hahaha. I was too much of a distributor. He had some games for sure!

3. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

I can't think of many off hand, but here CPU Kobe and CPU Lebron always destroyed me. Absolutely destroyed me.

4. sonn

sonn Walk On

Same for me. They always got whatever they wanted on offense.

I loved playing Monta though PG made his life hell.

5. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Yeah, I never had problems with Monta. He would always shoot the Bucks out of games by going 20% from the field.

But the king of the "Shoot his own team in the foot" all-stars has to be Marcus Thornton on the Kings, that dude would shoot 20 3's a game with the CPU in control and usually make like 2 or 3. I LOVED playing CPU Sacramento.

6. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

I just started backing off of Thornton after a miss or two because at that point he was just gonna chuck and brick anyways

7. ryalaman

ryalaman Walk On

Was I the only one that Marcus Thornton was good against? He did the same dumb shit and chucked 100 3s with hands in his face, and he always scored like 35-40 against me.

8. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

Thornton was always terrible against me. as long as he missed those first couple of shots he was off for the rest of the game...