Baseline Final - Season 1 Scores

Discussion in 'Game Summaries' started by Dru50, Dec 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dru50

Dru50 Still Chicago's #1 son

Post em up.

2. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

OKC - 99
    ATL - 82

Beatdown in OKC. Russell Westbrook scored 33 and dished out 8 assists in a game one domination of the Hawks. The Hawks came out early firing on all cylinders but once Kirk Heinrich got into foul trouble, the rest of the team followed suit. OKC shot an amazing 19-19 from the line in the first half and never looked back. Durant struggled, but the offense of Westbrook and the defense of Ibaka and Perkins made all the difference.

OKC - 109
    SAS - 66

This one was a sim...I played through 3 quarters and was up 82-75 then my game froze. I simmed it to much better results...lol

Anywho Durant had 38/11 and Westy had 28/6

3. makinpropel

makinpropel Go Big Red!

Pacers - 95
    T-Wolves - 96

I've got some serious problems playing defense in this games, and they were in full display on this game. Beasley had 37 points, 24 of which were in the first 8 minutes of the game. Granger tried to keep the Pacers in the game, scoring 30, but it was too little too late. I also kept up the trend of getting destroyed on the glass, giving up 18 offensive rebounds, and only getting 2 in return.

Collison had a double double going for 15 and 12 assists.

4. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Are you an OKC fan? Just wondering if you saw the game last night.

5. PAgamer07

The way you can score, you dont need defense!

6. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

I am becoming one. I moved to dallas from Cleveland 6 years ago, and ever since the Thunder moved in up North I have rooted them on. I am a Cavs fan, but since I am surrounded by OKC news and games I am almost 100% converted.

Durant is sick

7. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Converted? You mean they are just kind of cool.

8. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

for the most part

9. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

I will punch you in the dick if you leave the Cavs hahahahaah

10. Dru50

LAC 89
    DET 73

The pistons put a scare in us for most of the 1st half as Rodney Stuckey was on fire, hitting for 18 points in the first quarter alone. Thankfully, Blake was up to the challenge as he poured in 43 points with 8 boards. Chris Paul added 12 points and 14 assists with 1 turnover.

11. makinpropel

makinpropel Go Big Red!

Bulls - 100
    Pacers - 95

Game was close most of the game, but they pulled it out in the 4th quarter behind Derrick Rose who had 38 points on the day. He also dished out 9 assists.

The Pacers were led by Granger who had 29 and 11 rebounds, and Darren Collison who had 13 points and 11 assists.

The Pacers are now 0-2.

12. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

haha. yeah, i have always "liked" the Cavs. Im like most Cleveland fans in that regard. First and foremost come the Indians. Then the Browns. Cavs have always been sort of a novelty. Heresy, i know

13. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

With the Browns leaving during my fanhood "molding" years, my list has always gone Indians, Cavs, Browns. With Ohio State actually trumping all.

Last edited: Dec 30, 2011
  14. Danthraxxx

Danthraxxx Walk On

Being a Browns fan is not easy, it's a yearly struggle to not jump ship , after I abandoned the football program at the U for the buckeyes I cant possible jump ship on two teams lol

15. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

My list has always been Ohio State > all ,but the Cavs are after the Browns. What can I say I love football and I love my Browns, I don't give a shit how bad they are. The Tribe are a distant 4th on my list. Until the Dolan's sell the team I have no interest.

Celts 81 - Spurs 79

I was up 26-19 after the 1st qtr but the Spurs came all the way back. We won it with stellar defense in the last two minutes (achievement unlocked: The Closer) ;)

Pierce went ape shit in the 2nd half and all told scored 28 with 4 reb 5 ast. Garnett had 25 & 9. Everyone else was fairly pedestrian.

Manu Ginobili is a bad mother fucker man....

16. Mike E

Mike E Earth Rocker

throwing in ohio state would make the list Tribe, Buckeyes, Browns, Cavs a distant 4th....love the tribe...

17. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

Fucking cherry picking Hornets beat me by 4.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Dru50

shut yo mouth....

19. BDSDIGITAL

BDSDIGITAL One Time for your Mind

just talking bout Manu....

Celtics 82 -76ers 77

the 76ers really outplayed us for stretches in this game. They even held a 3 pt lead going into the 4th. We outscored them 24-16 to end the game though to move to 2-0. The big 4 all were in double figures with KG finishing with 20 & 12. Pierce had 20, Shuttlesworth put in 15 with 7 boards and Rondo had 12 pts, 10 dimes, 5 boards, 5 steals. This was a complete win for the Celtics.

For Philly Iggy put in 18 pts 7 reb and 5 ast while Holiday scored 16.

great game Pagamer07 With a better team you would've won, and you probably deserved this one too. Absolutely nothing to be ashamed of tonight.

See you soon.

• Like Like x 1
  20. PAgamer07

Philadelphia got destroyed in this one. Elton Brand got hurt in the 1st quarter and is expected to miss a couple games. The story in this one was how tough the Suns were down low. We were outrebounded 63 to 32, and they scored 60 points in the paint to my 24. Bad game all around.

• Like Like x 1
  21. PAgamer07

Although this one wasnt pretty, we still get a Win. Detroit was pretty bad in this one, and outside of the 2nd quarter, we were pretty much in control. We had some difficulty running the fast break here, as their transition defense was pretty good. So we had to work for our shots. Well take it.

22. PepperNY

PepperNY Fear the Spear

Heat - 88
    Mavs - 82

The Heat win the rubber match between the 2 restarts as Lebron wasnt going to be denied in this one. Lebron was hot from the start scoring 46 points coming away with 11 boards and 4 assists. Dwayne Wade didnt get going till the 2nd half as he chipped in with 23 points and 9 rebounds and 6 assists. The Mavs kept it close all game long as the Heats biggest lead was 7 and evertime Miami looked like they were starting to pull away the Mavs hit big shot after big shot. Jason Kidd led the Mavs with 24 points and 7 assists while Dirk had 20 points and 7 boards

23. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Future Looks Great
    [​IMG]
    Jamison celebrating dagger field goal as Cavs rookies lead them to victory and avoid scare

Wizards 85
    CAVS 93

Cleveland, OH: Kyrie Irving had quite the coming out party in Cleveland going off for 32 points, 8 rebounds, and 11 assists in a stat line that asks "LeBron who?" The Cavs would build a lead as big as 20 points as their shots would just not stop falling. Coach Byron Scott may have gotten a little arrogant and sent in his bench to start the fourth and did he almost pay for it. The Wizards would shrink the lead to as little as 4 before Antawn Jamison launched a fader that bounced high off the back iron only to fall straight through the nylon. "That was the dagger," Wizards coach Flip Saunders said after the game. The Cavs hope to see similar performances out of Kyrie this season if they want to have any chance of competing this year. If first impressions mean anything, Kyrie was simply stunning. GG ryalaman

24. Dru50

LAC 97
    GS 82

This game really came down to Ellis/Curry's 3-point barrage vs the passing of the Clippers backcourt to Blake Griffin. The GS duo was superb, combining for 35 points and 8-17 from downtown, but were outdone by 18 assists from Paul/Billups and the brilliance that is Blake. Griffin had 39 points on 23 shots, and he scored from pretty much everywhere inside 3 point range. He also added 9 boards and 5 blocks on the night.

Good game gowazzucougs.

Last edited: Dec 31, 2011
  25. JFace907

JFace907 Ron F'n Swanson

Cavs Sputter in Atlanta
    [​IMG]
    Kyrie's efforts not enough to lead Cavs to victory

CAVS 69
    Hawks 78

Atlanta, GA: Joe Johnson and Josh Smith showed the Cavs that they are not ready to play with the big boys after scoring 23 and 22 respectively. The Cavs never recovered after getting outscored 25-9 in the second quarter only getting within 7 from the point forward. Kyrie led the way for the Cavs scoring 17 points and recording 8 assists. "Another good game for the kid," Coach Byron Scott said afterwards. "As a team though we have got to make smarter decisions with the ball and take smarter shots. I felt we got some good looks there, but they just weren't falling."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.