1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Battle for Nevada [Nevada v UNLV]

Discussion in 'Zeros to Heroes' started by distrktFIVE, Aug 3, 2010.

1. distrktFIVE

distrktFIVE Walk On

Battle for Nevada [Nevada v UNLV]

When do you want to duke it out for the Fremont Cannon?

[​IMG]

2. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Ah I love the pic! I am in California and can play from 7PM-Midnight today and tomorrow (sorry for the late time...going to be swamped at work). I will be leaving for my sisters wedding on Friday, so today and tomorrow would be the only time we can play (I will be back Sunday afternoon).

I would prefer to play around 9:30PM or later, but I understand that people these days like to do something called sleeping? :) Just let me know what day and time works for you and I'll do my best to make it happen bud. Thanks.

3. distrktFIVE

distrktFIVE Walk On

I assume you are posting in PST? I am from Atlanta, so I just want to make sure we are figuring out the actual same time. I can play at midnight here (or so) which is around the 9:30 PST you'd like to play.
    Assuming you text, just shoot me a text message when you are about to hop on and I'll join you (770) 617.1584.

4. nrg_qbz-_-

nrg_qbz-_- Walk On

Sounds good. I will try to hit you up earlier so you don't have to stay up all night haha