1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

***Battle for the south- 1 leauge opening***

Discussion in 'New Member Lounge' started by Shino45, Aug 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

***Battle for the south- 1 league opening***

Battle for the south has one spot Available to take over as the Head Coach of Auburn university. We are only in Week 1, and Auburn is coming off of a victory vs BC. The Auburn Coach violate NCAA regulations therefor the team was forced to fire the coach or suffer strict NCAA penalties.

To see all rules a procedures for the league visit

http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29149

Please read throughly as this may or may-not be the league for you. If you are interested shoot me a PM. I expect that if you show interest in the league you have all ready researched the league... I don't expect you to join and then not know whats going on.....

For the most part the leagues is getting off to a good start minus one situation, with what is turning into a good group of guys.

2. Patster7

Patster7 CARDSTRONG

I would love to join your league.

3. Kingspring

Kingspring Walk On

4. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Thanks for you interest so far guys.... I'm going to give other members a little longer to express interest in the opening. After what happen with Auburn's last coach they need to hire the right guy for the job, so we'll review a few applications for the position.

5. cubillas

cubillas Walk On

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.