Battle For the South Members & Bios

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Shino45, Aug 1, 2010.

1. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Battle For the South Members & Bios

Current Members:

Column 1
    SEC EAST
    Team TF Forum Gamertag
    Georgia Shino45 Shino45
    Tennessee MartyWebb SouthernDip
    Ole Miss JCspartan2 JCspartan2
    SEC WEST
    Team TF Forum Gamertag
    Alabama Blaza Blaza Rep
    Auburn Kingspring KingSpring
    Arkansas Chater04 xXCharter04Xx
    ACC Coastal
    Team TF Forum Gamertag
    Miami Williatr Williatr
    Virgina Tech hoosierjoe hoosierjoe
    Maryland phbaseball1335 phbaseball1335
    ACC Atlantic
    Team TF Forum Gamertag
    Florida St. HotRod HotRod9228
    Boston College PaGamer07 blacksunshine41
    Wake Forest Spudnasty Spud Gets Nasty

It does not have to be long, but I would like all Members to post a brief bio so we know who we are playing and communicating with. If you have an existing Bio you can post that.

2. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

This is a few months outdated since I am now 27...My Bio

Link to full version
    http://www.traditionfootball.com/forums/showpost.php?p=213908&postcount=150

3. phbaseball1335

phbaseball1335 Walk On

My name is Kevin and I live in Baltimore, Maryland. I graduated from the University of Maryland in 2007 and am currently working full time. I am recently married, so there may be times when I have to bribe the wife with gifts in order to play my scheduled game lol. I love college football because of the way the players battle for the love of the game and their respective school and aren't just in it for the money like we see so frequently in the NFL. I joined TF in hopes of finding a group of people who love college football like I do and will actually play a dynasty for multiple years rather than having it die down after just a couple of weeks. Feel free to ask anything else you want to know and to send me a friend request over the XBOX. Other than college football, I am currently playing a lot of Modern Warfare 2, Blur, and Tiger Woods 11.

4. War Eagle

War Eagle Banned

My name is Richard. I am 25 years old currently finishing up my Dr. in Physical Therapy at Auburn. I only have two semesters to go. I am currently engaged to my 3 year girlfriend. We plan on getting married in May of next year. I also play a lot of "disc golf". I am currently 912 rated if any of you guys play. I have been playing online for quite some time since the days of sega. I currently play NCAA 11 exclusively, but plan on getting Madden 11 also. That is about it.

5. williatr

williatr Walk On

My name is Tommy. I am 24 years old. I graduated from the University of Dayton in Ohio. I am currently engaged and getting married August 28 2010. I love college football and pretty much every sport. Been gaming since sonic on the sega genesis. This is my first online dynasty and I'm pretty excited.

6. DreSmithJr

DreSmithJr It Be So EMPTY, WITHOUT ME...

*Little Kid in 3rd Grade During First Day Of Class Voice*

.... Um... Hiya... My Name is A...a...a...Andre Monre Sm Sm Smith . *takes breath* I am a member of the United States Army.. currently stationed here at Fort Gordon, GA. I Work normally Monday Thru Friday but this past week i work 6 days.. working a 36hr shift on friday-saturday. So apologies for my absence this past week.

... Lets see i am a Cali Everything Sports Fan. I was a military brat growing up, but my father was born and raised in California so he got me on the Cali teams at a young age. I am a Lakers, 49ers, and USC College bBall and Football fan (despite oru recent alligations =[)

.. Finally ive been playing video games since i can remember.. all the way back to nintendo and super mario brothers. I even have games on my iphone to occupy me when im bored.

Good Luck you all..

*tips hat*

7. EUBlink

EUBlink Walk On

From my new member bio, last week...

8. charter04

charter04 Walk On

My name is Charles Henderson.

I am 31. Just turned it this week. I am married with one child.

I am a pastor of a small church in Arkansas, believe it or not.

I grew up in Arkansas, when to college in Waxahachie, TX, now I am back in Arkansas.

I am a huge Arkansas Razorback fan. Dallas Cowboys and St. Louis Cardinals.

I love sports and sports video games. I started playing video games in the early to mid eighties with pong. We had the system and it was of course just the one game. It was so fun for some reason. We got a Nintendo for Christmas about 87 and Mario was all I played until I found both warps, by my self, and beat the game. Still play that game today. I got into sports games with John Elways QB. So much fun. Fell in love with football video games with Tecmo bowl and Tecmo Super bowl. When I got the Sega Genesis all I ever played was sports games. Moved to a PS 1 kept playing sports games.
    I kind of got out of video games for a while during college. I still played Tecmo Super bowl though.

Got back into it when I got the PS 2 after college and started playing NCAA Football 2003. I have been hooked since. I got an XBOX 360 just because they were going to have the NCAA and Madden games on next gen first. Love both games but prefer NCAA.

I have gotten into more then sports games since I got the 360. FPS, Role play games.

That is about it for me. Looking forward to playing in this league.

9. HotRod

HotRod You ain't bout dat life!

Featured Threads:
    My name is Rodney, I'm 26 and single, just going with the flow. Currently I live in Atlanta, GA. I graduated from University of Maryland Baltimore County with a degree in Biology. I got my Master of Public Health degree in Epidemiology at Emory University. I now work at the CDC as a public health analyst working in the division of HIV/AIDs prevention

I'm a Redskins, Wizards, Falcons, and Georgia Bulldog fan.

10. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

I just left Atlanta about 6 months ago after graduating from CAU. I also had a cousin who graduated from Emory that I was roommates with before. If I was still there we could have headed up to the Georgia Dome to watch the Panthers Beat up on the Falcons.

11. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Ha, the Falcons ain't scared of them stinkin Panthers!

12. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

We did lose in Atlanta last year.... But there were a lot of falcon fans after the game taking pictures with us, because I was painted up for the game. But most of the times I left the Ga Dome I left happy.

13. hoosierjoe

hoosierjoe Walk On

Hey guys, my name is Joe. I'm 28 and I live in Indianapolis. I graduated from Indiana, however I spent my first two years of college at Auburn. I currently live with my girlfriend and work a pretty standard 8-5 schedule. Some weekends and traveling, but I don't foresee any traveling in the near future, so I should be good for getting games in. Also a die hard Chicago Bears fan. My family has had season tickets for about 10 years, so there will be some Sundays in the future I'm not available. Feel free to send a friend request on Xbox live or PSN... both @ hoosierjoe. I'm on the 360 a lot more than the PS3. I'll be picking up the new Halo and CoD games when they come out the next few months. Feel free to hit me up and get some games in.. Im usually on after 8pm on weeknights. Looking forward to getting the league started!

14. JCspartan2

JCspartan2 Sparty Party

Hey guys, my name is Jordan. I live in East Lansing, MI. I'm 23 and I graduated from Michigan State in May. I currently work doing research on diabetic retinopathy for MSU. Pretty standard 9-5 schedule. I'm a big detroit sports fan, I love the Lions and Tigers. Been an MSU fan my entire life. I play mostly sports games, but I'll play a little Halo or CoD in there too. I just moved myself into an apartment this weekend with one other guy and moved my TV and everything into my room so I wont have to kick my roommates off of my stuff every time I want to play anymore haha.

15. MartyWebb

MartyWebb C.R.E.A.M.

Hey everyone. I'm new to the board as a whole too, so this may be a little long.

My name is Marty, and I'm 23, turning 24 in a couple of weeks. I was raised for the most part in North Texas, in the Dallas Metroplex area and suburbs. I love my Dallas Cowboys, as frustrating as they sometimes are, and I'm also a fan of everything Texas. The Mavericks, The Stars, The Rangers and the SMU Mustangs are across my wall and in my heart.

I currently work as a server at a restaurant, after 2 years of restaurant management, the better money was being with the people and serving them to the highest of my ability. I'm an outgoing guy, and I'm always trying to make the best of things. Games with me will involve small talk, and probably lots of cheesy jokes, because I love making people laugh. I'm quite the class clown.

I never graduated college due mostly to the fact that no one ever even guided me or let me know that an education after high school was a possibility. I'm a pretty smart guy regardless, but when I attempted college my head wasn't in the right place, and Pu-Tang and Partying were my priorities at the age of 18(In that order, and not a surprise.)

Any other questions, just let me know.

16. PAgamer07

PAgamer07 We're the ship without a storm

Hey guys. I think I am the old guy here. I will be 38 in November :)

I am currently the GM of a hotel so I work hard, but I play hard (if the wife lets me). I am married with 1 child and a 2nd on the way in October.

Ive been gaming for years and have always enjoyed board games, table top games, and computer games. I guess that is my guilty pleasure :) Well besides beer I guess...

Im a huge sports fan and root for all teams PA. The Steelers and Penn State are probably the teams I pull for the most. If Im not on the XBOX or out with the family, Im glued to a baseball or football game most likely with my favorite beverage in hand.

17. Spudnasty

Spudnasty Walk On

Hey everyone my name is Brian but everybody calls me Spud. I've had the nickname since 2nd grade and even the principal called me it so thats usually what I go by. I'm currently a 5th year senior at Michigan State and doing a victory lap. My major is in Human Resources so if anyone knows of any post grad jobs feel free to let me know haha I was born in Toledo, OH (just like Shino apparently haha) and moved right over the border to Bedford, MI when I was 5 and have lived in MI ever since, but i'm still about 3 miles away from Toledo so i still go there constantly. My favorite sports teams are Michigan State, Toledo, and then the Cleveland Browns and Atlanta Braves.

18. HotRod

Featured Threads:
    Congrats on baby #2 man.

19. Shino45

Shino45 Walk On

Hell Yea!!!! Flower Hospital baby!!!!!

20. Spudnasty

Spudnasty Walk On

Everyone knows Toledo Hospital was where it's at haha

21. Kingspring

Kingspring Walk On

I'm brandon...
    I recently turned 21 and am going to be a sr. at THE ohio state university. I live and breathe Ohio State and not just sports, I love everything about it. I am a 3rd generation Buckeye and it feels damn good. I am a public affairs major and just started to apply to Law Schools.

I was actually born and half raised in Mich my whole fam other than dad's side are sparty's. I went for the winners of the bunch but still double dip when march rolls around but I love the big ten.I moved to Ohio and loved it but then we headed out west where I went to HS. I played golf, football, and basketball. My knee's are shredded so video gm's are my competition. I golf a lot too. I just started training to run a marathon sometime nxt yr Ill tell ya how that goes lol.

I live with my girlfriend whom I went to HS with and then she transfered to OSU from Cal State LA, so we are pretty cultured and her Lakerness rubs on me. My schedule is whenever wherever I can usually adapt ill post a concrete one when school approaches. I have OSU season tix so saturdays meh prob not but we can work something out dont you worry.
    I am an avid gambler and it has paid for a majority of my college spending money and books too! COllege football is my wheel house, I know a lot about the game how it works and the players its almost like my job, I wont go out to bars or a party on saturday night if I lost my ass, Ill go to bed salty as all hell.
    I am extremly laid back and a practical joker, Fun comes first you only live once HW can wait but grades are a must. so is winning lol but I like to lose games I am supposed to lose so the when i go into the swamp im not expecting much!

K my novel is over couldve gone all day

sorry