1. If you haven't seen already, TSO is now powered by Discord! This means that we will eventually be disbanding the embedded chat on the main forum page. Head to this page to learn more on how to integrate your TSO account with discord! https://traditionsportsonline.com/wiki/discord-integration/

Baylor/Buffalo

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by vatechhokie01, Sep 2, 2010.

1. vatechhokie01

vatechhokie01 Anglican Priest and Beer-snob

Baylor/Buffalo

ego, when you want to roll? im thinking tomorrow night Friday or Saturday morning, but things get tight now with college fball here. im watching the pitt/utah game tonight and tomorrow not sure what the plans with the lady are. saturday morn is obv gameday then games. thoughts?

i could do a friday daytime if you by some chance had that available.

2. egofailure

egofailure Sim habits die hard!

VT, I work til 4 on Friday, but aside from that, I'm game whenever. Just let me know when you get a free spot Friday or the weekend. You can just text me, and if I'm home, it's on.

3. vatechhokie01

good game buddy. my team is absolute shit. somehow i knew that was gonna happen :(

4. egofailure

Dude, I was impressed! You did whatever you could with the D/D- school you (for some reason) chose. The mismatch was ridiculous.

A few things, though.

- Is the user lag always like that? Overall, it wasn't too, too bad, but the kicking game was definitely affected.

- No mass subs option in user-user games? I almost wasted through my pauses trying to find out! Couldn't see it anywhere.

- No challenges either? I wasn't sure that late 4th quarter fumble was legit. ;)

I like the slower pace of the games (compared to the CPU, but these other issues are annoying.

5. vatechhokie01

-lag on kicking is usually pretty brutal. you get used to it and doesnt affect much else.
    -no mass subs in user-user games is correct...did the same
    -dont know this but i didnt see it either once

6. egofailure

Man, the no mass-sub thing sucks ...

Oh well, I guess last season's issue WAS a glitch!

I'm kind of glad that you didn't have 'Tech tonight. ;)