Baylor Kicking Game (All Read)

Discussion in 'The Experience' started by JHeb, Aug 16, 2009.

1. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Baylor Kicking Game (All Read)

I'm playing Baylor right now and I'm in the 1st quarter still...They kicker misses an XP...Misses it SHORT! I go in and look at his attributes. The guy they have in on the depth chart is a MLB with 0 KPW and 0 KAC. He just missed a short FG. Now the score is OU 7-Baylor 6 when it should be Baylor 10-OU 7. This is going to lead to an easier victory for me. Something has to be done about this. Not sure what can be done now.

Just a heads up...

2. Bondzai

Bondzai Your Mom's Best Friend

I played Baylor in week 1 of my dynasty in The Deuce. They missed an extra point and then the kickoff went about 15 yards. So I checked it out and it was a MLB just like you said. I guess the roster file we have is messed up for them. I don't know if it's just the depth chart that is messed up or for some reason they don't have a kicker on the roster.

3. jello1717

jello1717 "Those who stay will be champions." -- Bo

Unfortunately, we can't change depth charts for any team other than our own (I'm not sure if the commish can or not). I played WMU who had a WR in the #2 spot for QB. I think we just need to put up with it for this year and in year 2, I'd guess that the CPU will fix everyone's depth charts.

Ideally, we would've gone into everyone's depth chart and had them regenerated for all teams because our roster file has a lot of screwed up depth charts.

4. Geauxlden

Geauxlden Walk On

As far as I know Baylor and FIU are the only teams that have depth chart issues (specifically the kicker) that have a serious effect on the game. Unfortunately, these weren't discovered until after the roster had been widely distributed.

I openly asked for input from this site, specifically this board, during the creation process and received none. That could have helped prevent having " a lot of screwed up depth charts."

Future versions have solved these problems but include ratings edits as well.

5. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Oh well, the impact is not THAT big. Baylor isn't going to win the NC right now. When the offseason hits it will correct itself.

6. Basis4aDay56

Basis4aDay56 Walk On

Honestly Geauxlden, to only have a couple small (really tiny) errors after all that work is pretty impressive. I looked through them, but admittedly not THAT thoroughly. I can live with this without batting an eye.

7. JHeb

JHeb Sooner Magic

Considering I'm the only person in the Big XII, the effects of that are basically over...I would have won anyway I'm sure but it def. effected the game.