Baylor v #2 Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Bucsfan94, Aug 15, 2009.

1. Bucsfan94

Bucsfan94 Walk On

Baylor v #2 Oklahoma

Baylor 27 - #2 Oklahoma 54.

First let me say I am fuming mad right now. I feel so cheesed by the computer. I played my ass off for a win, I'll put it in perspective for you. I was down 21 - 26 the end of the 3rd quarter and driving. Then in the beginning of the 4th quarter R. Griffen fumbles then Oklahoma scores and then my RB fumbles on Oklahoma's 10 and they score again COME ON!!! :rolleyes: Oh yeah not to mention Chris Brown all of sudden can't be tackled. I already know the Texas game is going to be the same way.
    Anyway.... It's only a game right? TOTAL B.S

Well Baylor played their asses off and to no avail they get another loss. The talent on defense just isn't there. Going into Oklahoma-Gaylord Stadium was just crazy for 4 full quarters. Baylor's offense by offense I mean Robert Griffin and Justin Finley put up a wopping 403 total yards to Oklahoma's 408. It was a tight game until the 4th quarter until Oklahoma felt their national Championship dreams about to die by the conference basement team. Coach Bucsfan explains "I thought we had them, I thought we were going to do it". He then stormed off and I think he cried. 4 turnovers 3 in the 4th quarter, didn't help matters at all. Nuff said, I don't even want to talk about it anymore.

Players of the game.
    Baylor- J. Finley 17 car, 127 yds 4 T.D's
    Okla- C. Brown 317 Total Yds.

Key Stats.
    Oklahoma
    S. Bradford 193.1 24 Comp 34 att 339yds 4 TD's
    C. Brown 18 car 55yds 1 td

Baylor
    R. Griffin 111.5 11 Comp 18 Att 132 yds 1 INT, 12 car 118 yds
    J. Pawelek 11 tackles.

2. DC

DC Shake n Bake