BC Press Conference

Discussion in 'The Deuce' started by bringbackjimmy, Mar 11, 2011.

1. bringbackjimmy

bringbackjimmy WTFWTTD

Coach BBJ

BBJ: well That sucked didn't it? First off i would like to congratulate Coach OM on his victory and his 3rd child. 2nd i want to say that this this loss is on me. I was not ready for this title defense and i want to apologize to my players. I do believe this is still the best team in football and on a neutral field we would win this game. Hopefully we get a chance in January to prove the bandwagon doubters wrong.

Reporter 1:Some ole Miss players are calling you paper champions and that you didn't deserve the title you got. What do you say to them?

BBJ: They should know best right? We did every thing in our power and thats all we can do. We won our OOC games, we beat teams home and away, and we Actually won our Conference.

Reporter 2:What happened today? Why did you burn Martin's Redshirt?

BBJ: well as all of you know my history with coach OM as he's been a thorn in my side. So i panicked and left the running game way to early even with the game in reach. I know in order for me to beat OM we have to play perfect so i let it get away in my mind,.. a lot faster than it did in the game. As far as Martin is concerned that was more due to Gray giving up on a route and i decided that Martin's talent is wasted on the bench.

Reporter 3:What's going on with Gray?

BBJ: We talked about effort being the number 1 priority at BC. That i would rather have a LSU player that tried hard 100% than a player of his talent giving me 50%.

Reporter 5: where do you go from here?

BBJ: We take it one week at a time. I believe this team is alot better than it showed and come january we will prove to Ole Miss on a neutral field who is the real paper Champion..

• Like Like x 1
  2. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

[​IMG]

3. Shaun Mason

Shaun Mason Somebody you used to know.

Featured Threads:
    Bwahahaha

4. OMlawdog

OMlawdog Going full Cheeze

5. Emmdotfrisk

Emmdotfrisk Working half days on my days off.

6. JrRawlins

JrRawlins People hate me cause they aint me...

[​IMG]