BC vs Iowa

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Tschetter2, Nov 10, 2011.

1. Tschetter2

Tschetter2 Walk On

mcyork I'm available anytime tonight after that I won't be able to til Sunday.

2. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

3. Tschetter2

Tschetter2 Walk On

Yep sounds good

4. mcyork

mcyork Walk On

well looks like we haven't advanced soooooooo maybe later

5. Tschetter2

Tschetter2 Walk On

Ya I see that, pry just gonna have to wait til Sunday then if that works for you. If not or if it needs to get advanced before then fuzzy can put me on AP.

6. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

mcyork can you play the CPU in the next few hours if I auto him?

7. Tschetter2

Tschetter2 Walk On

Welllllllllllllllllllllllllll, why not just wait til Sunday so we can play. We woulda been able to play this game on thursday night when you created week 2, but the VT user wasn't done yet so it wasn't advanced. So I don't think I should have to miss out on our game and catch the domino effect because somebody else wasn't up to par.

8. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

The deadline for week 1 was midnight Thursday, I advanced then. I made a week 2 user pick 'em post ahead of time so everyone had a chance to bet on the games, I think that is what confused some people. If I wait until tomorrow, I won't be able to advance until midnight Sunday (working) and that would mean people really wouldn't be able to play user games until Monday unless they're up late. That creates a domino effect in it's own right. At least it's an OOC game, if it wasn't, I might re-consider. Sorry man.