BC vs VT

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by The Natural, Aug 6, 2011.

1. The Natural

The Natural Public Enemy #1

I was hoping we would advance earlier because I was available all day today. But I am busy tonight and all day tomorrow so late Monday is looking like the only time I can play. Let me know your schedule.

2. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

how late monday? I have to get to bed around 9 or so to be awake for work. but I am usually good anytime between noon and 830ish est

3. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

4. The Natural

???

8:30 works for me.

5. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

sounds good to me, see you then

6. fuzzyl0gic

fuzzyl0gic No new friends

I was tagging you in case you didn't see his post.

7. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

GG @TheNatural I don't know what the fuck my o-line was doing on that last drive. I had maybe .5 seconds in the pocket every play. And fuck the lag on that pass that would have got me a 1st down and maybe the go ahead score, the second I took control of the WR the game lagged, oh well some days the cards don't fall your way.

8. The Natural

The play your were calling it was like the RB would start to go out on a route but then stop and block. But I seen that when he went to block his initial movement would put him out of position. So I grabbed his man and just started running the B GAP. I didn't see notice any lag on the missed pass but I don't know why that guy was left wide open like that vs a Cover 4 everyone playing deep.
    Good game though, your Dline was just too much for my line to handle consistently.

Anything deeper than a 3 step drop and release you had guys busting through hitting my QB.

9. RyanC

RyanC Walk On

Yeah, our O-lines took the day off lol.

and damn, that means my internet messed that up. Comcast owes me a completion lol

10. The Natural

Wish I could agree with you, the times I sacked you I was blitzing. When I rushed 3-4 you had tea and coffee back there. When YOU rushed four it was jailbreak meet at the QB time lol.

I'm honestly more impressed with my corners that were able to stay with your WR's, my front 7 didn't do shit all game until the fourth.