BCS Busters in the making?

Discussion in '4th Horseman' started by Wyrmreaver, Dec 20, 2011.

?

Will a non-BCS school go unbeaten?

1. Hawaii

14.3%
  2. FIU

42.9%
  3. Both

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Neither

42.9%
  1. Wyrmreaver

Wyrmreaver Ready for Madden 15 on Xbox One, lets get it on!

With FIU's win over UAB and Hawaii's win over Texas Tech, both teams appear to be poised to make runs at unbeaten seasons. Will Coach Baron find his way into a BCS bowl after 4 years of hard work in the sunshine state? Will rookie head coach Johnny Utah's unique approach lead to perfection in Honolulu? Who has an opinion? Why or Why not?

2. Wyrmreaver

For FIU, the biggest tests appear to be week 12 against Coach G Mangs and the Army Black Knights and then week 14 against the Georgia Bulldogs..... what is Baron's career record vs Gmangs?

For Hawaii, they still have to square off against NMSU and Gatorjes in week 10 and then Cmiles and the Wyoming Cowboys in week 12. Wyrmreaver has beaten both other users twice each (i think) in a different league, will it be different here in the 4th Horseman

Both teams would also have a conference title game to play, most likely against other users.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
  3. Wyrmreaver

4. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

And how have you fared against the Coach you'd most likely play in that title game?

5. IXI DECAY IXI

IXI DECAY IXI Walk On

Maybe I will see one of you in a BCS Bowl. If I can win out and win the conference again it would look like another Orange Bowl for me thanks to Dwreck running me over. Lol.

6. Wyrmreaver

Let's see how you fare against NMSU, if you start 0-2 in conference it likely won't be you......

But for everyones knowledge, I have dropped 2 in a row to you, however, I have a new playbook that you have yet to face, so we'll just say that game should be a tough one either way.

7. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

If I start 0-2 in conference then my money is on you playing Air Force in the title game

8. Wyrmreaver

Yeah, or Jes

9. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

or Air Force

10. Wyrmreaver

he would have the h2h against you and he and I still both play AF

11. Wyrmreaver

ChuckDzzNutz one of my favorite things about you is how open you are to opposing points of view.... lol :rolleyes:

12. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

and he's already lost to Nevada and he still plays you, plus he has the lowest rated team in the conference (I can't say I've looked at North Texas's actual rating tbh)

13. Baron

Baron "I'm PFP's reckoning."

1. I won't have a conference title game to play, seeing as the C-USA got gutted in the offseason, so we're down to 9. Which means I've dodged a bullet. 2. I don't think I've ever played Gmangs. 3. Georgia could be a bitch. I got my ass handed to me by FSU last year and my team isn't much improved from last season, so a highly rated CPU team could probably still knock me down.

Still interesting to think about. Worst I think I'll go is 10-2 in the regular season (which would make three straight 10+ win seasons). Best I can do... well, we'll see. :D

14. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

New Playbook New Schmlaybook . . . I don't care if you got a new dog, new lease on life, or a new cocaine habit . . . It won't help you vs. me pal

• Like Like x 1
  15. Wyrmreaver

nobody has picked me but me.... I'm picking me to go 13-0 and see a BCS bowl. My roster is pretty good compared to every team I have left on the schedule and I have yet to lose to either of the users on tap. Chuck has been my Kryptonite lately, so New Mexico could pose a problem in the title game.....

Gmangs is pretty good, we had a solid game last time we played and Army has a pretty solid 1-2 punch at HB (90 and 85 OVR), Georgia will certainly have more talent than you, but if you go into that game 10-0 it should be a doosey

16. Wyrmreaver

I'll revert to super cheese mode and go 4 verts every play and just take off with the QB to the sideline, or find some cheat website for rocket catching and player locking the HB into god-mode..... can't lose to you again :mad:

17. Baron

I really wish EA let us watch dynasty games. Cuz I'd love to see that matchup.

Well good running backs usually hurt me the most. Because my LBs can't tackle for shit. I'm pretty decent against the pass, but good running backs can hurt me. Just need Dunn to step it up against GMangs is all.

18. ChuckDzzNutz

ChuckDzzNutz Walk On

Well you don't have to worry about that anymore . . . or maybe you do

19. Baron

Looks like FIU remains the last, best hope of humanity the BCS buster hopeful!

20. Wyrmreaver

Good Luck, I should have won my game last night but couldn't make the plays when they mattered most, hopefully we can see at least one non-AQ team in the BCS, though I was hoping for 2 :confused:

21. Baron

Much appreciated. Knowing me, I'll get past Gmangs and Georgia only to lose to Tulane at the end of the season.