BCS Championship

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by Hokie Effect, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

BCS Championship

Obviously Florida will be a 2 TD favorite.....so can I get a scouting report from some of the Gators opponents. Help me take down Goliath.

2. Hova

Hova Live Action. YiYiYi!

You cant stop his offense

3. lilmaggie

lilmaggie Rocky Top Tennessee

I haven't played Florida but tincup told me he runs the spread better than Urban Meyer. Hard to stop. You need to talk to tincup. It is almost impossible to practice against because the CPU can't even run that offense. Goodluck

4. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

hahahaha....I love these accolades. So I haven't checked but Hokie got in to the BCS game hey. Congrats Hokie!

5. Hokie Effect

Hokie Effect Whats a Hokie?

Thanks....I feel alot more confident now??? I guess I will have to resort to the old school Buddy Ryan defensive ploy. Set a hit on Tebow's knees.

6. tin cup

tin cup Walk On

Very tough to defend that gator offense, he runs the spread very efficently... They other differance is that the speed the gators have at all positions, it is unmatched....

7. GoGators

GoGators GT: KSherm

Since Digital Tebow can't be exported to Madden's online franchise, he doesn't care because this is the last game of his digital life. He will have no fear of injuries in this one.

Also, Brantley isn't a slouch either. (I'm actually quite excited about having him as my QB next year.)

And let's not make this so one sided or Anti Gators. What's the scouting report on Va Tech besides do what Bama did to them last night?