BCS Chaos 2.0

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, May 19, 2010.

1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

BCS Chaos 2.0

Invites sent to everyone. This will be the one we continue on until JV gets back.

Scheduling Games:

-Post a time when you think you can get your week complete. Completing a week will include writing a summary. We've all been slackin' in that department (including myself) so we're goin' to get that back up to par. If you have an impending issue with why your week will not be completed in a timely manner PM on here not PSN (I don't really check that ish, especially if I'm in game)

Advances:

-Not reinventing the wheel but I just hate waiting. The sooner we can get a week completed the sooner we will advance.

Advances will take place around these times depending on if everyone is completed:

5pm est
    11pm est
    12pm noon

Like I said I'm not reinventing anything but I move at a different pace. If you guys would of seen how my OD worked (just closed it after season 8-9) I move at a break neck speed, lol. Can't do that here but we'll probably tighten up that 72 hour window.

Any thoughts? Questions?

PS- Invites were sent please accept them. And if you have a person who wants to try to get to know people before jumping into '11 let me/JV know. Me personally I'm fine with the group we have here but I'll still put an ad on OS just to see if we can get a bite or two...

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Invites were pulled back because some of us recruited and someone played their game on JV's file, hopefully he can advance us tomorrow before the switch...

3. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

should I have not just played my game ?...sucks if i shouldnt ..I whooped their asses hahah

4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

It should be fine. Didn't want JV to have to try to advance the OD the day his vacation starts plus it everyone probably won't be done by tomorrow afternoon...

5. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

I played as well...why dont we just keep playing the same file...I thought you were cocommish Jerz?

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I am but JV hasn't given me his proper PSN info. I'd prefer to keep it (coaching record :) ) but we can't at this present time. I saved and invited everyone but I couldn't upload JV's file it kept resorting back to mine. I probably have to save, upload, and then invite. If we can't finish this week by this afternoon (Thursday, early before JV leaves) we'll probably have to play this week again if the scores do not save. I'll go home on my lunch to see what its' lookin' like. Hopefully it saves and uploads smoothly that way we can continue marching towards '11.

7. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

well ill just wait to see whats good then ill play my game...or should i play it now before the transfer

8. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

I would play

9. BG

BG On The Rize!

Sorry I haven't accepted invite yet, but I've been a little busy due to it being the end of the school year and all. I will definately accept and play my game(recruit) tomorrow evening!

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

New invites sent out. Let's say Monday will be a hard advance, unless someone sends me a PM with an issue/reason they can't play.

11. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

son of a bitch..first time i played them 35 to 14 they didnt score until less than 2 minutes left...secon time different story...couldnt stop em and threw int late..summary will come sunday, have softball game tonight and drill over the weekend

12. BG

BG On The Rize!

So,To play or not to play, THAT IS THE QUESTION? Because ND is on both of the files I have!

13. luvtotha9s

luvtotha9s Walk On

accept the new invite and play...it transfered my result over but just play on the new one