BCS Chaos (NCAA '11): Season 2

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by DrunkenSoldier, Sep 9, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

2011 week 1 Game Summaries

Big win by Notre Dame but unfortunately the lose QB Dayne Crist for 9 weeks, Sophomore back up gets player of the game passing for 332 yds and 3 TD's.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Notre Dame goes to 1-0

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

What the f*ck do you be doing for all those passing yards?!... I have to look at that playbook because that shit is deadly... Good Win

3. DrunkenSoldier

ND is pretty nice but its almost all shot gun, 3 5 wide sets and multiple 4 wide sets, i cant run worth a shit out of The Gun which would help me out but im thinkin next year i might just go to Air Raid and fling it even more. Gotta stick to what im good at

4. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

damn mann shut ya trap...lol now he's gonna be all pass happy...my young db's were getting skull drugged..lol every run you did was smacked but you killed my guys when they were on an island...cant have michigan doing the same thing.....he might make it to the rose bowl....

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

6. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

The illini win in Illini fashion. They ground and pound their way to victory this week against the Wildcats. Jason Ford ran 10 times for 82 yards and LeShoure ran 20 for 79 and 1 td. Sophomore Scheelhaase was 8-13 152yds and 1 td. The illini controlled this game the entire and was up 17-0 at halftime and managed to win the game 27-6. The illinis only lost last year was week 1 and will see how it goes rest of year. The Illini have TCU up next

7. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

Boise wins comfortably 31 to 13 behind the strong arm of Kellen Moore. The Broncos running game was awful until Sr D.J Harper came in running the show and gave the struggling Broncos some hope. Passing game Sr Moore went 17-32 and 2 td's with 1 int but folks he thrown 313 yards. The defense played well stopping the Hokies on 5-10 3rd down conversions. While the mighty Broncos went 7-9 calculating 77%. Two turnovers on both side of the ball a piece but at home on the "Blue Smurf" we once again start this season with a win. Folks stop sleeping on the WAC champs because these guys are serious. Coach Beastmode "gonna take one game at a time" next Nick Saban the we flying out to sunny Southern California. GG Jvig

Player of game

Sr Kellen Moore 17-32 313 yards 2 td 1 int

next: Alabama Espn 2

8. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

GG Ga! Moore was just killin my defense, I had my friend watching the game and I would call out where you were going to pass but still couldn't stop you on 3rd down and long. Several times I had my LB/DB in the right position but the pass would be too perfect to knock it down. On one 3rd down and 12 in the 3rd quarter Moore under threw a pass to his TE and my LB dove out of nowhere to swat the ball which knocked the ball in the air about 5 yards toward the line of scrimmage into the hands of his RB for a first down. LOL!!!! Dropping 5 interceptions didn't help none either. Good luck against Boise Tubb because Moore is ridiculous to try and stop.

9. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

2011 Week 2 Game Summaries

The illini win in a all defensive battle. The illini gave up 164 yards of total offense and just handled the TCU offense. They had a key stop when TCU went for it on 4th and 3 on the Illini 26. The Illini still are struggling offensively but are 2-0 so far this year and Hope their offense can start to pick things up

10. BG

BG On The Rize!

FSU vs Georgia

The Florida State Seminoles start the 2011 season off on the right foot as they handle a very good Georgia team Between the Hedges at Samford Stadium. FSU RB, C. Thompson gets it going early as he eclipsed the 100yd rushing mark with 125yds on 25 carries and 4 tds' Newly named starting Qb, E. J. Manuel was very effecient, completing 14 of his 18 passes for over 200yds passing with two td's. The defense of FSU started off a little sluggish in the first half, but got it going as the game went on. The win takes The Noles to 1-0 on the season. Next week, The Noles host rival Virginia Cavaliers.

Final Score:

FSU: 45

Georgia: 20

11. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Bye Week

Next: Boise State

12. BG

BG On The Rize!

FSU vs Virginia

FSU was able to win despite being held to 1yd rushing in the game. JR QB, E.J. Manuel took control of the game thowing for 358yds and 3 tds with 2 ints. "We just couldn't block them in the running game. They were getting pressure with just the four down linemen. If they continue to play that well, they'll all be All Americans- Coach Forever. Manuel spread the ball around to a host of receivers with Easterling catching the bulk with 7 rec. for 147 yds. The Noles defense did struggle at times but were able to force 4 turnovers to offset the damage. The win improves FSU to 2-0(1-0) on the season. Next week, FSU faces one of the two teams that beat them last season and perhaps cost them a BCS Berth, The Boston College Eagles.

Final Score:

FSU: 42

Virginia: 10

13. Gabeastmode

Gabeastmode Walk On

With these new sliders Boise st get whoop 24 to 10 Bama. They whoop my but the entire game it was like they where perfect doing everything right but I move on and learn. Im kinda butt hurt right now can't write a good post. Boist st also lose there best cornerback J. Taylor that really hurts my secondary.

14. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Miami @ Florida

Gators manhandle Canes in the Swamp, 35-3

This was a huge litmus test game for both Florida and Miami, as both squads entered the season with conference and national title aspirations. The key match-up of the day coming in was Miami senior quarterback Jacory Harris vs. the Florida Gator secondary, which was breaking in two new starters at safety in Dee Finley and Matt Elam. Miami was in for a huge surprise on the opening drive of the game:

[YOUTUBE]UHIxf8EZdA0[/YOUTUBE]

Adrian Busnell's INT gave Florida the early momentum

Florida would take the ball and waste no time putting it in the end zone:

[YOUTUBE]jwbU9ZgwJiE[/YOUTUBE]

Brantley's pass to TE Desmond Parks put Florida up 7-0

After a Miami FG, Brantley would hook up with Chris Rainey on the quick slant:

[YOUTUBE]UjkEr7TgM-A[/YOUTUBE]

14-3 Gators

Florida would surge to took a 21-3 lead half way through the 3rd quarter, but Miami was determined to make it a game. The next sequence, however, would seal the game for Florida:

[YOUTUBE]3UPuXXRYvJs[/YOUTUBE]

True freshman Randall McCullough forces the fumble and Brandon Beal recovers it on the 5 yard line

On the next play Florida went with 5 WRs and caught Miami in zero coverage. Brantley hit Denote Thompson over the middle on a 95 yard strike to seal the win.

[YOUTUBE]ZxxuoxgiSd0[/YOUTUBE]

Next: @ Tennessee (8:00 PM CBS)

15. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Wow........I see why you said something about sliders

16. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

#10 ranked Virginia Tech played the Blue Devil Dukes at Lane Stadium. Bot teams came up short on 3rd down and was forced to punt. On the first two offensive series for Duke they faced stiff opposition from the Hokies front 7 who played very fast and got in their backfield several times. On the next offensive series for Virginia Tech they put up an impressive drive going 85 yards with a 9 yard TD pass from JR J.Clayton to SR WR Danny Coale. The Hokies would score again before with a 16 yard pass from Clayton to Junior TE Eric Martin. The Dukes blitzed forcing Clayton to abadon the pocket but left Martin wide open in the flats for the TD. On the next drive the Dukes just couldnt be stopped with a mix of effective run plays and big yards in the passing game but once they got to the redzone the Hokies were able to hold them to just a field goal before halftime.

The Hokies would start the second half with another 84 yard smash mouth scoring drive. This time SR RB D.Evans would punch it in for the TD. Overall this was an impressive victory for Virginia Tech as they dominated the trenches against the Dukes. Coach Jvigorous stated "the offensive and defensive line played with real passion today. We missed a few opportunites by causing 3 fumbles but not recovering one and not capitalizing on offense when we did get interceptions."

Va Tech- 24 Duke-6

Check out videos and stats here!

17. BG

BG On The Rize!

Yeah, either a defensive end or a tackle came through untouched everytime. I just abandoned it and threw every down, :(

18. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

LSU kicked ass @ Oregon 29-10, details later.

19. DrunkenSoldier

Notre Dame beat Michigan in double OT 38-31, summary will be posted in a bit

20. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

GG Drunken

21. DrunkenSoldier

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG]

GG Jerzey

22. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

Perhaps a Chaos instant classic?

23. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

OHIO State vs Auburn

The Buckeyes took their number one ranking into SEC country this week to try and silence more and more critics who claim they just dont have the speed. "We are a fast team, no matter what them crazy rednecks from down south say and i think we proved it" said coach benbuckey after the game. Now as for a championship caliber team, thats yet to be determined..

The Buckeyes just couldnt seem to get any rythym on offense and it seems like they dont have any kind of identity, unless they let Terell run and we saw what happened last year with that idea. Auburn would jump out to an early 7 to 0 lead and OSU went backwards on there first drive after three consecutive sacks. But, All American J. Berry would answer with a 102 yard kick off return to tie it at 7 and that would be all the scoring until late in the fourth quarter. Neither team was able to do anything on offense until Auburn got two big pass plays and got down inside the 5 when the OSU defense stepped up and made a play, that only seems to happen in those special seasons. Dwyer would get hit hard by D. Everge jarring the ball lose and storm Klein would dive on it. That swing in momentum would give the bucks the lift they needed and Pryor would convert a few crucial third downs when he needed too. Roderick Smith in his first carry this year would bull his way in from 3 yards out to give the Buckeyes the lead with just enough time left for a last second hail mary that would fall short. Final score OHIO STATE 14 Auburn 7

After the game Ohio State players commented on how ungodly fast the Auburn Tigers were..T Pryor even said he thought Flash Gordon was playing DB for them

24. Jvigorous1

Jvigorous1 Hokie

Yea it could be 2bits, Good job on the summaries guys

25. Mr2Bits

Mr2Bits 352

2011 Week 3 Game Summaries

Tennessee @ #4 Florida

Tennessee came into the Swamp for this 8 PM CBS kickoff looking to make some early noise in the SEC. On the first possession, Florida showed why it is so hard to throw on them:

[YOUTUBE]ISELM1PBws8[/YOUTUBE]

Matt Sims' pass is picked by sophomore Joshua Shaw

After Florida added a FG, John Brantley would hook up with newly proclaimed stalker Chris Rainey for an 11 yard score:

[YOUTUBE]suDCkewCM0k[/YOUTUBE]

10-0 Florida

Florida would take a 13-0 lead into the locker room. At the half coach 2Bits told Tracy Wolfson "We are playing a solid game, but we haven't done enough to put these clowns away." Tracy laughed.

[​IMG]

Florida took their coaches words to heart, because Brantley led a great drive to open the 3rd quarter:

[YOUTUBE]6HBnkY_eZ2Y[/YOUTUBE]

Brantley hits Rainey again to push the lead to 20

Tennessee, however, would mount a charge:

[YOUTUBE]rfIBXgvoJR8[/YOUTUBE]

Sims' pass to DaRick Rodgers closed the gap, 20-10 Florida

Up 10 in the 4th quarter, Brantley would respond:

[YOUTUBE]BUuXuUrFiH8[/YOUTUBE]

For the 2nd week in a row, Deonte Thompson gets loose for a big play

Final Score: Florida 27 Tennessee 10

John Brantley: 18/28, 316 yards, 3 TD, 1 INT
    Mike Gilislee: 19 car, 50 yards, 0 TD; 4 rec, 33 yards
    Chris Rainey: 8 rec, 124 yards, 2 TD