BCS Chaos (NCAA '12): Season 1

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Sep 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Season 1

Week 1

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

[​IMG]

Rutgers Opens Season With Shutout
    Scarlet Knights Bully FCS East 51-0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"We did what the rest of the nation thought we'd do versus an overmatched opponent. Our offense played great as well as our defense. We dictated the flow of the game and kept our defense well rested. This is exactly what I thought we'd do coming into this season. Now we must keep it up.... Keep choppin'!"

• Like Like x 1
  3. djnnfl

djnnfl Walk On

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Big Win at Home

Ann Arbor is rocking following a 27-17 over Western Michigan.

[​IMG]

"I was impress how well the Defense perform this afternoon despite the big plays we gave up. We got a lot of pressure on the Quarterback to give our offensive the ball on the short field. Offensively we have a little bit of work to do, we didn't excute and manage certain situations well. hopefully we can fix are issues as we prepare for Notre Dame next week."

- GO BLUE

• Like Like x 1
  4. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Me and Dean just played a hell of a game. One huge WR run was the difference. Although I had a shot at tying it late. On 4th and 5 from the Goal line with 1min left, I overthrew/missed a wr...too nervous...

He won, so he can do the honors

• Like Like x 2
  5. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

[​IMG]

Sun Devils Dominate FCS Bulldogs 60-0

The game was over by halftime. On both sides of the ball ASU demonstrated the power of superior talent. Although the result was never in doubt, there were encouraging signs for the coaching staff, including new Defensive Coordinator Bear Wasyliw. Big plays against the Sun Devils were limited, and small plays were limited too.

Getting a shut out was nice, and the ASU offense looked very impressive jumping out to a sizable lead before taking their foot off the gas.

The games get alot harder from here on out, but this was a nice way to kick off the year.

The Sun Devils recorded two safeties in the game as the hapless FCS squad was constantly backed up in their own zone.

ASU's defensive leader had a strong game and pressured the QB consistently, recording 2.5 sacks and 8 tackles.

Even when the pressure was scaled back, the outmatched Bulldog QB made some poor decisions.

• Like Like x 1
  6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

SMU hangin' with the big boys? C-USA is in trouble.

Big-Bear-W

I was looking at your stats and you completely destroyed them. Waaayyy better than Temple, huh? :)

7. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

yeah, but remember I was DC - so all that production on O was the CPU. But on D it was fun.

• Like Like x 1
  8. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Week 1
    USF Would Travel To South Bend To Play The Fighting Irish

[​IMG]

South Florida would jump all over The Irish, as they would take a 17-7 lead after 1 quarter. Coach Dangles was feeling the stress in his first game as HC of The Irish, but after a little pep talk the troops would rally and score 24 unanswered points in the 2nd quarter to take a 31-17 lead into half time. In the second half The Irish would play a more ball control offense and slow the game down and also would play some really good defense, USF would get on the board first in the 2nd half with a Demetris Murray 21 yard rush, but the Irish would answer right back as Cameron Roberson would take the kick back 96 yds for a TD, from there The Irish offense and defense would control the game to make the Final 38-24.​

TJ Jones 61 TD reception​

Mike Floyd 93 yd TD reception​

Stat Leaders

Tommy Rees 12/23 354yds 4 TD's and 1 INT
    Mike Floyd 5 rec's 229yds 2 TD's (93yd TD and 61yd TD)

Notre Dame 1-0 next up: Michigan​

• Like Like x 1
  9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Damn! You have Floyd again? Big Stat City!

10. DrunkenSoldier

It's nice to have highly skilled players again

• Like Like x 1
  11. Dean

Dean Walk On

Shit he was picking my shitty d apart. highlights being uploaded now

• Like Like x 1
  12. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

Floyd was a pain in NCAA11'

• Like Like x 1
  13. Dean

Dean Walk On

some A&M highlights

I thought I got the highlight from the speed sweep from Swope, but i dont have it.

14. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Damn #25 was so wide open on that last one

15. DrunkenSoldier

highlights up for ND vs USF

16. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Is it me or did the 61 yard TD Notre Dame highlight seem like it went in slow motion? It may be the alcohol though

17. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Week 2

[​IMG][​IMG]

All Heart!
    Rutgers Leaves Chapel Hill With Tough 21-17 Win

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

"We played very well today. Seems like the momentum we gained last week carried over into this game. Their frontline are some monsters as I we quickly decided to play the field position game with them. That 3rd quarter drive was the deal breaker. After that drive we knew if our offense could hold on to the rock a little bit, we just needed our defense to hold. Renner going down for almost the entire second half certainly helped out, if he's in there it could of turned out differently. At the end of the day I'm proud of this victory. Hopefully this sets the tone for the rest of the season."

• Like Like x 2
  18. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

This not the start to the season i envisioned. Since we outmatched Maryland in talent i expected a swift victory. No one told us to we should be "fearing the turtle". We basically couldn't move the ball at all. Only amassing 123 Yards of offense total. The QB combined for 7-31 passing, combined for 0 rushing yards spelled disaster. New HC Johnson told his WR to focus on catching and nothing else (conservative) but they would still drop everything. The Defense for the Hurricanes played perfectly. They shut down the Terps as long as they could forcing many turnovers, sacks, and 3 and outs. The Canes limp into a bye week and prepare for Ohio State.

• Like Like x 1
  19. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

SMU win 26 - 19 but fucking transfer failed..............ea man damn

20. Big-Bear-W

Big-Bear-W Walk On

FUCK a transfer failed? Jeebus H. That was supposed to be fixed. Nice with the pic, but it breaks my heart.

Now I also know how bigtubb_ felt with his OC and HC at SDSU.

Arizona State played Missouri... held them to 10 pts for most of the game. Handed my offense great field position with interceptions sacks and fumbles... but they could only muster 10 pts. Then with the score 10-10 and 1:36 left ASU gets the ball back in Tiger territory.

ASU running the ball - okay I guess to kill the clock and stay in FG territory - but they are using hurry up!!!!, not draining the clock at all even though they are already in FG position. Then false start. Then stall 4th and 4 at the 31. And they don't kick the FG!?!?! they go for it and fail.

Missouri hits a big bomb play as my safety sleeps in his deep zone. First big play of the game for them... and they are in FG range.

Missouri wins 13-10.

Oh yeah... JerzeyReign - you need to turn off time savers - they are still on and ASU is now the toughest place to play. I have those savers cause we use them in another dynasty I am in. I now realize part of that package is a boost to toughest places to play... that is why Temple was at the top. Only part I don't get is that Im positive that time savers were off for the first BCS Chaos we ran.

21. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Damn ohio st and mia just played a good game until 3 mins left and disconect mia was winning 31-28 we will replay later

22. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

23. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

BAYLOR LOWERS THE BOOM ON FCS MIDWEST

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Overall a good victory where we came out on top and healthy. Before we get too satisfied with ourselves we must remember our competition will get tougher. No disrespect to the Midwest but they are not on the level we are trying to reach. We need to get our tailbacks off the snide, they have been slow and I would like to see more explosion in their game. It is a dangerous game to rely on RG3 for most of our production, other guys need to step up.

• Like Like x 2
  24. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

This was a game of too many mistakes by Ohio State. The Buckeyes jumped out to a 10-0 lead to end the first with some fancy footwork on a punt return TD by Ohio St and a long methodical drive for a fg. Miami would get the offense going and get a TD on a 3 yard run by Miller. The Buckeyes would end the half with a 10-7 lead. Should of been 13-7 but bad clock management by the Ohio State and time would run out on them. Miami would dominate the 3rd QTR scoring 14 unanswered points thanks to some Turnovers especially one in the end zone by Vaughn Telemaque. Ohio State would finally put together a drive and score with a Jamal Berry 1 yard run. The Hurricanes would recover the onside kick and on the next possession Lamar Miller would take a run 35 yards to the house to ice the game. ((GG Ben mental errors cost you this one as your new game plan was working for you))

• Like Like x 2
  25. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

mikedredd

We see you like RGIII :)

Bamaboiking

Nice win!

benbuckeye

What the hell is going on with you in this release? Maybe I should of been Michigan for some revenge for all those NCAA '11 ass whoopings you gave me :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.