BCS Chaos (NCAA '12): Season 3

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Season 3 Game Summaries

[​IMG]

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

[​IMG][​IMG]

Starting Strong!
    Rutgers Spanks Fresno State In Season Opener
    [​IMG]

Fresno, CA - Fresno State wanted to make a statement. Rutgers had other intentions. The Scarlet Knights of Rutgers put the muscle to the Bulldogs on Saturday, winning 38-7. After a slow first quarter the Scarlet Knights caught some breaks in the second quarter, highlighted by a 45 yard interception return for a TD.

The second half started much worse for the Bulldogs as three turnovers in the 3rd quarter led to 17 Scarlet Knight points. Up 38-0, Rutgers allowed the younger players to play and their second string defensive unit allowed Fresno's only score of the game.

3. NUCMANDON

NUCMANDON Program Builder

FIU starts off the season with a close one. Wasn't looking good early but defense came around and offense on the ground was on point. Need to improve on passing game.

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

[​IMG]

The game was completely dominated on all sides of the ball by TCU. They came out with a chip on their shoulder and showed why they are a forvce to be worried about in the Big 12, This game was completely over by halftime. TCU scored 31 unanswered in the 1st half and never looked back. Colorado could do very little offensively as they managed a total of 149yds total offense. They fumbled twice and threw 1 int and was sacked 8 times. They ran 26 times for 35 yards as the Dl was completely dominating the Buffalo Oline. Carter was player of the game with 6 rec 138yds 3tds.

5. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Nice wins/summaries... forgot to tell y'all though they we have a set way of doing summaries. Something similar to mine is what we do. Photo. Couple words. A couple highlights.

6. NDCOLTS1979

NDCOLTS1979 I love you red solo cup

Lol umm someone forgot the link for me

7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

You didn't have to redo it, lol. What link are you talking about?

8. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

A NEW ERA BEGINS IN WACO

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Life after RG3 started off on the right foot for the Bears as they used a fourth quarter push to outkick the Utah Utes in the season opener for both teams by a final score of 38-14. New triggermen Sean Salisbury and Rodney Peete continue there competition for QB1. Junior RB Ryan Knight led the Bears with 101 yards on 20 carries while Senior wideout Curtis Conway had 5 catches for 86 yards with one going to the house. Next up is an ass kicking for Buffalo.

[​IMG]

vids next time

9. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Rodney Peete? Really? That guys errant throws still give me nightmares. #EagleInsider

10. NUCMANDON

how do you get the video off the EA web site

11. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

www.easports.com

Programs

media lounge

My Media

12. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

But you have to upload them from the console first. Then you can find them on the site.

13. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Erase that boss. I'll make a video with instructions tomorrow.

14. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

I used EA Sports, My Media, a lot last season, as you could create your video, splice several together and then link to the vid...saved having to download and then upload to YTube....

This season unable to do so....NCAA 12 vids do not show up in the video create section.

15. NUCMANDON

Not going to make a big deal about beating another person team when I played computer after a game freeze. FIU wins 16-10 in a hard fought battle.

16. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

Starting with a Shutout
    Florida State's defense pitches a no-hitter to open the 2013 season

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]
    The Seminoles defensive line was unblockable in the 30-0 win over Penn State.

Tallahassee, FL-- Penn State is left with a lot of questions about their offense after the 30-0 loss to defending champions Florida State, a team that they played not more then 8 months ago. While Penn State offense was inept, the Seminoles picked right back up where they left off. Devonta Freeman took over for Heisman Trophey winner Chris Thompson, rushing for 136 yards on 17 carries with two touchdowns. Clint Trickett completed 7 of 13 for 162 yards with 50+ coming off a screen pass before halftime. The story was Florida State's defense, only allowing Penn State one sustaining drive coming on their last possession as it looked like they would break the shutout but CB Xavier Rhodes would intercept Bolden's pass. Bolden completed 5 of 13 for 89 yards with 2 interceptions and the running game missing Silas Redd due to graduation, Jon Duncan ran 14 times for 36 yards.

============================​

First Quarter
    04:09 FG Florida State Josh Davis K#5 44 Yard Field Goal​
    01:28 TD Florida State Devonta Freeman HB #8 13 Yard Rush​
    Second Quarter
    04:31 FG Florida State Josh Davis K#5 18 Yard Field Goal​
    00:54 FG Florida State Josh Davis K#5 44 Yard Field Goal​
    Third Quarter
    3:23 TD Florida State Curtis Wood FB #38 2 Yard Rush​
    Fourth Quarter
    3:57 TD Florida State Devonta Freeman HB #8 47 Yard Rush​

Clint Trickett 7-13 162 Yards​
    Devonta Freeman 17 Att 136 Yards 2 TDs​
    Nick Petty 7 Att 21 Yards​
    Curtis Wood 2 Att 4 Yards TD​
    Rashad Greene 3 Rec 105 Yards​
    Nick O'Leary 2 Rec 29 Yards​
    Defense 5 Sacks 2 INTs FF​

Rob Bolden 5-13 89 Yards 2 INTs
    Jon Duncan 14 Att 36 Yards
    Shawney Kershey 2 Rec 59 Yards
    Malcolm Willis 6 Tackles

[​IMG]
    Devonta Freeman celebrates after his second touchdown

[​IMG]
    Xavier Rhodes keeps the shutout alive by intercepting Bolden's pass on the goal line

good game smace767 good luck the rest of the year​

17. NUCMANDON

Arizona State to much for FIU 51-28

[​IMG]

Lewis would run for 108 yards on 10 carries with 2 TD.​

[​IMG]

Mallary would try to spark the Panthers with a 101 yard kickoff return for a TD.​

In the end the ASU D-line would be to much forcing 4 INTs and 8 sacks. ASU QB Bercovici was the player of the game 27-38 298 yards 3 TD. Panthers Coaches comment after the game was "We let them dictate the pace of the game and get us out of our game plan. We have to get back to the basics this week with our biggest opponent of the year next week."​

18. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Canes Open the Season With a new Slogan "Just Finish". Well they finished this one early as they ended the first half 31-0. They would step off the gas and end up winning 38-17. Hurns Went off for 6 Catches and 203 YDS​

19. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Canes Offensive unit continues to Roll. The Offense and Defense Both did their Jobs. Hurns carriered over his week 1 performance into week 3 and came up with 184 yards.

Stephen Morris 10/22 311 4TD INT
    Allen Hurns 4 Recs 184YDS 3TD
    Jimmy Greene 1st Career INT

20. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

Tried to play my game, finished the game won 40-17 then when then i couldnt upload my score said my tuner was out of date and I couldnt download the updated one.?????I dont get what thats all about but its the 2nd time its happen to me, Anyways I put myself on autopilot, I'll be gone till Sunday Night anyways so hopefully i dont go down the shitter

21. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

[​IMG][​IMG]

Lowering The Boom!
    Scarlet Knights Pound Eagles 56-14

[​IMG]

Piscatway, NJ - In Piscataway, the Scarlet Knights ravaged through the Eagles of Eastern Michigan on Saturday, 56-14. EMU kept the game close in the early going before the talent gap started to show. Rutgers rushing attacked, led by S.Huggins, shredded the Eagles for 294 yards on the ground. Huggins finished with 168 yards on 17 carries to go along with 3 touchdowns. Senior tailback J.Deering added 128 yards and two scores as well, pulling up at the five with time running out choosing sportsmanship over stats late in the game.

The Rutgers defense also looked stout registering 8+ QB sacks in the game, including one that resulted in a scoop and score.

Rutgers improved to 2-0 on the season and face regional foe Temple next weekend.

22. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

So sad I won't be around to break those 'Noles faces this season. Don't worry KnightNoles -- I make the schedules, I'll be on there next season ;)

23. KnightNoles

:confused:

huh? your on my schedule this year...

24. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I leave tomorrow for a conference

25. KnightNoles

you should be back just in time...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.