BCS Chaos (NCAA '12): Season 4

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Dec 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Season 4

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Starting Off Right!
    #23 Michigan Shakes Off Slow Start To Down Army
    [​IMG]
    Ann Arbor, MI - The #23 Michigan Wolverines started the Coach Red regime in blowout fashion with a 36-6 win over Army on Saturday. Michigan looked good moving the ball on the ground but the passing game killed drives as Michigan only had a 15-0 lead heading into the fourth. The fourth quarter scoring got off quickly as a missed field goal was returned 106 yards by J.Hayes. The big plays didn't stop as a 68 yard halfback dumpoff pass to J.Murphy pretty much put this one out of reach. T.Rawes would cap the scoring with a 1 yard plunge with just over three minutes left.
    Lost in the scoring frenzy but very much a factor was starting halfback Stephen Hopkins. The bruising back carried the rock 22 times for 160 yards in the game. His constant bruising helped the Wolverines overcome J.Murphy's miserable passing day. Murphy finished the day 8/20 for 184 yards with a score and no interceptions.
    Michigan improves to 1-0 on the year as they now focus on the #5 Florida State Seminoles, the team that beat Coach Red and his former team, the Rutger Scarlet Knights, in last season's national title game.
    [​IMG]

3. Stiffysix

Stiffysix WAR DAMN EAGLE

ScreenHunter_05 Dec. 05 21.36.gif
    ScreenHunter_03 Dec. 05 21.33.gif
    I would like to start by saying thanks to all yall haters who say i got lucky by getting the job offer at a big time school, we appreciate the motivation. Major props to coach knightnoles. They made us work all the way to the end and made us play without the lead most of the second half. We didnt stray from our game plan though. We knew the scouting report on this team and knew they wanted to stop the run and wasnt afraid of using a safety to do it. Frazier threw 3 picks but was able to take advantage of those safties creeping up and made big plays when needed, mostly to trevon reed who is just to fast for most corners. We can celebrate this victory for the night then we have to get ready for the buckeyes, this schedule is no cakewalk, and we wouldn't want it no other way. Good start for us, we must stay focused on the task at hand.
    War damn eagle!!!!!!!

Attached Files:

4. bigtubb_

bigtubb_ Walk On

5. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Looks like yall wont be exchange Xmas cards.
    looks like its gonna be Biggie and Tupac from 96, up in this B1tch.

6. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Auburn is 99 overall... this can't be good.

Nice win tho!

7. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

by far not unbeatable, if you get him off schedule all Frazier can do is throw the deep ball. I failed miserably last night to stop it... [​IMG]

not being able to take advantage of the 3 TOs and punting him down at the ONE 3 times... Game could have gotten ugly but Stiffy freakin did a good job to stop the bleedings and once he got the 2 point conversion to tie it, I lost a little faith in the game and then settling for a 50 yarder with plenty of time to go made recipe for an Auburn win.

• Like Like x 1
  8. smace767

smace767 Walk On

i looked at the stats and i was like how did that happen. FSU gets 3 turnovers and over 200 yds rushing, qb goes 9-13. very hard to win when thats the other teams stat line but Auburn pulled it out somehow.

9. KnightNoles

Honest, I really thought I would hold him down under 2 scores when I got that punt because his offense wasn't doing anything and then my guys look like fast zombies (uhh huh ha lets go here and run past the ball haha), his HB bounces off a player or 2 and he takes it the length of the field. Changes the whole game, a *gamechanger* :cool: lol

10. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Whatever, its always you doing something wrong and not the other player just beating you. Start giving a little credit.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Stiffysix

Stiffysix WAR DAMN EAGLE

thanks for the props, and i did make some mistakes during the game, but i have never played with this team expect for the 2 games last year and i got a new rb and a new qb in frazier who i will admit is not the most accurate, i think we will get better and the mistakes want happen as much. not saying i am unbeatable! just thought i would put my 2 cents in.

oh yea, if you dont like calling me stiffy, my real name is steven

12. LeatherHelmets

LeatherHelmets Walk On

Hats off to mikedredd for his sportsmanship as the first game froze with Baylor ahead 17-16 with about 3 min. left in the 3rd...and having just moved into Warrior terriority...I offered to have Mike play the cpu in that he was ahead...he did not and so we played the game over...Thanks. Mike

• Like Like x 1
  13. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Penn St 61 FIU 24
    Penn ST had to play a team who had their coach have to leave the team the day before the game to handle important things. But in these times they could not feel sorry for FIU.
    [​IMG]
    Lead by Bill Belton's 140 yds and 3 td and Edgar Wilsons 2 TD catches PSU improves to 2-0 on this young season.
    Penn St has decided to go with the 3-3-5 and it has caused a lot of conversation as to if its a good / fair / legal defense.
    But Coach Smace will just let it do what it do
    3-3-5 in action
    Edgar Wilson will be counted on to be a playmaker.
    Wilson making a play to go up 17-0
    Last years started HB Newsome has been over shadowed by the Fresh Eric Brown. Early in the second qrt Brown broke his collarbone and is out 4-5 weeks. Talent wise Brown was the 3rd string HB who has been getting the bulk of the work early in the season to see what he can do. He is the back of the future and had 58 yards on 10 carries before he went to.
    Now this puts the ball back in the tough and elusive Newsome and the quick Bill Belton.
    Dobinski breaks a tackle and Newsome takes the pitch
    Bill Belton 50 yd td
    Bill Belton 21 yd TD
    Now Bill Belton was suppose to be the starter last year but do to a glitch in preseason camp he was not moved to HB. This year with Browns injury Belton might be the feature back in some big games. But he is a fast, quick, tough runner from Atlantic City NJ and he should handle that.
    PSU pulled starters in the third and the 2nd string gave up 21 of FIU's 24 points as HB's Graves and Harvey for FIU both broke 40yd td runs.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
  14. KnightNoles

[​IMG]

Couldn't find a better picture or is that the best they got... I'll take the one in the background... Psshh not even if I was [​IMG]

LOL

15. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Wanted to go wit the minority. I see enough white people here in KY.

16. Stiffysix

Stiffysix WAR DAMN EAGLE

ScreenHunter_10 Dec. 07 21.29.gif ScreenHunter_08 Dec. 07 21.27.gif ScreenHunter_09 Dec. 07 21.28.gif
    this was a defensive battle all the way. niether team could really do a whole lot, and both wanted to pound the ball and had about the same amount of sucess. our first score was big from highly recruited cody parker from 55 yards. we wish we could have done better getting touchdowns. we got in to their territory just about every drive just couldnt get into the end zone. great defensive play calling by the buckeyes in those situations. we felt like we won the first half but was down 1 with state getting the ball at half. the second half felt like they were finding their groove and were moving the ball better, but a missed field goal on their part was a huge break. after they made their next field goal the score was buckeyes 10- auburn 9 with 2:00 minutes left on the clock in the fourth. the kickoff was a touch back and had 80 yards to go. we felt like the run had worked all game so we decided to stick with it and only threw the ball once on that drive. we made it in to field goal range with 13 secsonds left and we call a timeout. next play our second string rb gets the ball on a rb strech and gets the corner for a 38 yard TD and leaving only 8 seconds on the clock. ohio state tried a hail mary but couldnt pull it off. AUBURN WINS!!!!!!!!! the crowd stormed the field as they knew these first 2 games of the year would probably dictate how this season goes. we will celebrate this win and get ready for next week. great job by coach @benbuckeyes, look forward to playing them again one day.
    WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!!!!!!

sorry guys, i still have not figured out how to put a video from the game onto youtube so i cant put them on here. i will have it down by this weekend. i really wanted to put that TD run on here. maybe ben will put some videos of the game on here.

just realized i put this in the wrong place, my bad

Last edited: Dec 7, 2011
  17. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I have 'married eyes' so I can find a little good in just about anything reasonable.

18. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Stiffysix

Steve - I moved your summary in here just in case you were wondering. Another nice win!

19. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

New Coach Johnson is going to chalk this poor defensive performance and back tackling to first game jitters. UGA struck first to go up 7-0 in 2 plays. Right from the first play from scrimmage, Christian Lemay hit Malcome Mitchell for a 58 yard gain, and Finished the drive off the next play with a 22 yard scramble. Then Tide would go up 10-7 and then end the half 24-21 with UGA scoring with 10 secs left in the first half. In the 3rd QTR the tide would still come out hot and go up to the tune of 38-28. But in the 4th the Bulldogs responded and eventually took the lead 42-38. The Tides Supposed weak link would Ely would lead them down the field for the final score of the game. Ely had a great day 14/23 320YDS 3TDs. He would only do what was asked of him. HB J.D. Newton would carry rush 30 times for 199 yards 3 TDS.
    Christain Lemay would be 9/18 166YDS 2TD 7Rush 89YDS 1 TD. Isiah Crowell would have a good game until knocked out in the second half with 14atts 139YDs 1TD, 1 Rec 3YDs 1TD.

*NOTES* Even though he only had 5Recs for 44YDS, DeAndrew White turned out to be a game changer and a real weapon the more times he touches the ball. White had 2 KR TD's and @ 2 PR TD's erased with senseless clipping calls(20-30 Yards no one around and some random player will go clip the CPU well out of the play, every time).

20. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

So are you trying to put us on notice that DeAndrew White is ready for stardom?

Bamaboiking

21. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

[​IMG][​IMG]
    Running Man
    Michigan Uses Rushing Attack To Escape Doak
    [​IMG]
    Will finish tomorrow. Wrote something and deleted it for unknown reasons, FML​

Last edited: Dec 8, 2011
  22. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Dang I didnt realize you didnt know how ot or i would have saved a couple..Usually after I lose a close one like that, im to pissed to go back and look at the highlights so I dont save any lol

23. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

He could be our percy harvin type

24. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

I'll be watching -- but you know we'll all watch to see what he does against that "other" Alabama team

25. KnightNoles

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.