BCS Chaos (NCAA '12): Season 6

Discussion in 'Thread Archive' started by JerzeyReign, Feb 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Season 6

2. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

Go Blue!
    #10 Michigan Takes Care Of EMU 52-14 In Season Opener
    [​IMG]
    "Thats how you start a season. Our offense clicked and I hope to see it only get better from here. Lewis throwing for 387 and 5 scores really impressed me. That kid has potential -- I tell him after every practice, only the man he sees in the mirror can stop him."

3. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Penn St beats Louisville 28-10

Penn St breaks in new schemes and players but still manages an 18 point win in the rain.

The defense was able to get pressure all game long
    one of 12 sacks

Duncan sneaks out of the back field

Prize recruit Chris Washington

Brown starts off the year rushing for 112 yds. 66 of those yds and a TD right here

Notes;
    Soph Wr Dustin childress was injured for 3 weeks and will miss the game vs #2 Oregon next week

In the wake of sanctions Penn ST secured a commitment from the 4 star #1 OG and one of the fastest players in the class a 3 star juco HB with A speed and acc and A- agility and elusiveness

Last edited: Feb 1, 2012
  4. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

99 overall and you only win by 18? Do I sense a weakness?

5. benbuckeye

benbuckeye Walk On

Mcfadden and company look impressive..
    #9 Ohio State 52- Ball State 17
    The Buckeyes top 300 yards as a team rushing. Most of that by Heisman hopefull, A. Mcfadden. Rushing for 222 yards on just 11 carries and 4 TD's on the ground, plus 1 receiving, in a little over a half of action. As the Buckeyes ran all over Ball State.
    [​IMG]
    "Everyone wants to make a big deal about Arron's game, we have grown to expect that from him. As a coach I was very encouraged by J. Dowdell's efficiency through the air. Yes, he didnt have a lot of yardage, but thats not what we are asking him to do. If he continues to pass effectively, we like our chances.

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  6. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Penn St defends its home field and beats Oregon

Penn St- 40 vs Oregon- 10
    Dobzinski to White on third down turns into 84yd TD
    Brown follows FB Jenkins who didnt play the first game
    User controlled DE makes a play one of the two biggest plays of the game
    Oregon cut the lead to 24-10 on the first drive of the second half. QB Dobzinski and WR White responded with this.
    JR MLB Brandon Parrish is final ready to contribute and uses his 91 acc and 92 hit power to force a fumble

• Like Like x 1
  7. JerzeyReign

JerzeyReign #BeatOhio

That is a very impressive win -- I can't even lie. Never thought to see GG go down like that.

8. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

xGRIDIRONxGURUx GO DUCKS. WIN THE DAY.

i spent the first half trying to play my "throwing" QB... and then i had to swap out RB's because my starter is a bull, but didnt even have the accel to get through the line before he could bull rush from the DE spot and blow up the option... it was like the auburn game, over-matched... and i am serious if i dont get the right formula together with these guys i wont win a user game... there is enough there to get it done, its just getting everyone settled into the right place... i may have to burn some redshirts and swap some people to HB that should be there...

which brings up a question i have some WR's that have 91/93/94 CAR... what are the rules about swapping those guys to HB?

9. DrunkenSoldier

DrunkenSoldier Luck Of The Irish

I don't know about in season, but I'm sure it could be done in the offseason

10. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

come on... guys give me one guy... last year was OK, but now I'm fighting you guys with terrible recruiting...

11. smace767

smace767 Walk On

My thing on positions. I joined this site in 09 in the very first PS3 league. Some of the position requirements are the exact same and has been pasted and cut for three years. The game does a much better job, and in my opinion satisfactory when it comes to player performance out of position, this release than it did on NCAA 09.

I dont care how fast your guy is, low ball carrier vision will handicap him. I seen a simple rule for HB subs, 85+ carry AND 85+ ball carrier vision and they can play HB. Any FB faster than 89 must move to HB.
    A lot of WRs line up at HB without moving their position to HB in real life and the game doesnt give a significant performance advantage based just on speed, like 09 did.

I see two Oregon WRs that have HB skills and should be able to line up at HB. I would suggest numbers in the 20s or 40s for those two so guys can see they are potential HBs.

12. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Alabama Earns Style Points Win Win At Troy
    42-14
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This was a great start to the season and the careers of a few freshman. Starting QB Pettway was just what Alabama has needed for Coach Johnson to get his system up and running, even-though Phillip Ely is Alabama's career touchdown leader in TD's with 56...he wasn't it. The#1 Overall recruit threw for 262YDS 2TD and an INT that was forced into triple coverage. Freshman RB Louis the #1 overall RB managed 139 Total yards and a TD with Limited Touches. The Tide recognize he is a home run hitter with any amount of space to work with. The Tide took a 28-0 lead into the fourth when the Trojan finally decided to score. Overall Good day defensively.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
  13. Bamaboiking

Bamaboiking Walk On

Two Titans Clash in Double Overtime Thriller
    27-24(2OT)
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What A Game!! This contest needed two OT to finally be finished, both teams had chances to win it before OT even came about. The Trojans defense managed to keep the Tide offense in check long enough to reach a 10-3 lead in the 2nd QTR. Bama came right back and did something it was used to doing in Miami and that's throw a deep pass, hitting Robert Bowser for 80 YD score. Both teams would get slowed by each others great defenses, until the Tide Scored again to go up 17-10 in the fourth with a 25YD Pass to Lambert. The Trojans would answer with a long drive as Jason Thigpen muscled his way into the end zone. With 2 Mins left the in the 4th, on Bama's side of the 50 it would seem to be an easy win for the Trojans just Drive and eat clock. Well The tide got gutsy and decided to use all 3 timeouts right away and hope to force a 3 and out, and they did, as the Trojans missed a 47 yarder. With the ball back the Tide decided to let the freshman win it, but he only throws an INT, Giving the Trojans great field position, but whats this? FS Chandler gets his first of two picks bailing the tide out of a jam. The Tide would drive down to the 20 and AA Kicker brown would miss on an iced kick. The Trojans would get the ball back and run out the clock to get into OT where they elected to go on Defense first. The Tide would only need one play as Lambert and Pettway hook up again. The Trojans would answer on a 3rd Down with Shane Callahan Managed to get away from Safety Jackson for a TD. However the Chandler would get his 2nd INT of the day and Brown wouldn't miss this iced kick for the win.
    Damn GG Mike.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2012
  14. DrunkenSoldier

[​IMG]
    "The Irish are going to try and run the ball this year" Coach Dangles Said.​
    1st offensive play of the year, Ray Nash takes it 76 yds to the house!​

15. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

16. DrunkenSoldier

Trying something new this season

17. DrunkenSoldier

Notre Dame 31 vs Michigan 3
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Ray Nash Long TD run​
    Bell hits TE Williams for TD​

18. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Against Notre Dame you have to watch the i form tackle over weak blast. His HB is too fast for you to shift to the tackle over side. He gets a block on the LB and runs away from everyone else or his FB gets the safety and is still gone. Play it straight up or shift and defend the wide side of the field regardless of where the tackle over is. Same play he scored on his first game.

19. DrunkenSoldier

nice read smace, shouldve used those highlights, lol

20. smace767

smace767 Walk On

i wouldnt give it away if we played or if you didnt use the same angle on the highlight. If im scoring on the same play, i change the angle so its hard to see its the same play. Its scouting 101.

My three safeties have 95, 95 , 98 speed and my 2 OLB have 99 acc and my MLB is a big hitter. in the 4-2-5 so i would play you different if your in the base sets then some of the other guys. I would try to squeeze you into my MLB Parrish and his big hits since Nash has a low carry rating.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2012
  21. smace767

smace767 Walk On

Penn St 52 Navy 31
    Brown gets 47 of his 200 yds
    After replacing SR QB Dobzinski Jamal Greenwood(white guy from Akron) hits WR Overstreet for a 40 yd score burning Navy's zone blitz
    Soph HB Dunlap made a spectacular 79yd punt return TD to break the tie. It include 3 separate moves to get away from 3 different packs of players. The video only shows the last move of the play.
    WR Fuller responds to a Navy score with a big return TD to keep the lead
    Sr HB Duncan puts the game away with this 17 yd big boy run
    Navy played a good game and has a very good QB, but came up short as Penn St now has the nations longest home winning streak at 23 games

Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
  22. mikedredd

mikedredd Crop Life

[​IMG]
    Trojans rebound from OT heartbreak against Alabama to rout the overmatched Cougs.​

23. KnightNoles

KnightNoles Learn to Compete

24. xGRIDIRONxGURUx

screw the SEC and their ratings... a dime 3-2-6 overload blitz is the only thing that helped him keep that W... my adjustments from the last game were what i needed... just need another tweak or so and i should be good to go...

Auburn barely holds on 19-14

im ok with that loss...

:edit:

that may have been the Quarters Normal delayed bump that i saw when shifted around the way it is supposed to be its hard to tell the difference... but my OL isnt as good as some of yours being mostly run block guys, so you may have a little more time than me... #scoutingreport

Last edited: Feb 6, 2012
  25. Maximus21

Maximus21 BCS Chaos - Syracuse

[​IMG]
    Coach's Comments: "I'm very pleased with the effort from our guys today. The offensive guys know that I am trying to adjust to the option scheme so the numbers aren't as good as they could be but I feel like by the end of the season I'll get it down and we should be rolling by then. The defense played very well, especially since we got burned for an 80 yard TD on ULM's first play. I'll be honest, I didn't know what the hell was gonna happen after that but the kids came together and pitched a shutout after that mishap. I think next weeks matchup with the Seminoles and Coach Knight will tell us a lot more about where our program stands. Thanks for your time."​

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.